{3} SHIELD

**Leo**
A new woman came in but dressed in red, she sat where the other one had. I dared to stare her in the eyes and she stared back, but I was too busy thinking about how my only friend in the mortal world had betrayed me! To even think that she might be able to do something to me other than ask questions. Wait why is she leaving? She can probably read minds, I hope she didn't find anything about me being a demigod!

There are some buff guys in here I think they glare going to put me back in my glass cell. We've walked through so many corridors and turned so many corners just trying to remember gives me a headache. Finally were at a large wooden door! KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK. One of the men banged on the door.

"Come in!" Replied an unknown voice. Inside the room there was one long table that could fit 24 people easy. At the end of the table there was one man, dressed all in black with a black eye patch.

"Have a seat" he said motioning to the seat next to me. Cautiously I sat.

"I have got a proposal for you" he started "Because you almost defeated my best agents I would like to recut you." well he's a strait to the point kinda guy I thought.

"Also if you join you can't tell anybody" he added. Ok I won't tell anybody besides the gods and Chiron, so why not? I've got hardly anything better to do and they got me kicked out of school.

"I will take your silence as-"
He began but was interrupted

"Sure. I've got hardly anything better to do"I finished his sentence. That seemed to annoy him.

"This is no game. It is very serious!" He scolded me.

"So you don't want me?" I asked.

"I do!"he countered getting angry.

"Then why are you complaining?" I asked acting all innocent. That seemed to push him too far.

"YOU HAVE JOINED! AND YOU START TUESDAY MORNING AT 9 AM!" He shouted dismissing me. As I left the door he added.

"I'm Director Fury, Leo Valdez! Show some respect!"

"So your a stalker as well as a grumpy old man" I said just loud enough for him to hear.