Down The Rabbit Hole

I've been stuck down here for about five months already, I'm slowing going crazy, but I was already off my rocker before I took that nasty tumble. Ah yes, the fall down the rabbit hole, I remember that day all to well.

I was running from the orderlies, laughing as they tried to catch me and put me back into that horrid padded room. I wasn't in there all the time, but I did have one on standby, reserved specifically for me. Anyway, I was being chased because I punched and broke the arm of a fellow inmate because they stole my pop-tart!
The orderlies would always put me in that stupid white room whenever I'm 'a danger to myself and others' as they put it, I hated the colourless, padded room of solitude, but then again it was really the only privacy I got.

You see I wasn't always crazy, no, sure I was always really weird and creepy because I was fascinated with dark stuff like death and insanity, but the day I when I really broke off my hinges was when I was too late to save my best friend. My best friend, Haley got abused at home pretty badly, but would never tell anyone about it because she was told not to. Well one day she just couldn't take it anymore and over dosed on pain killers, her stepdad and mother drove her to that, so when I heard the news the day after, I snapped.

I went home early from school and got all dressed up in my female Joker cosplay from comic con just a few months before, put on my very pale foundation and concealer, red lips like Mr.J, and black eyeliner. I grabbed my favourite switchblade and with that I was off to kill my best friend's parents.
It was so refreshing to feel the blood splatter across my face when I slit their throats, the both of them had it coming anyway so it's not like I felt bad about it. When all the life was gone from their eyes I carved a smile into their faces.
I continued my little spree by taking out the other bullies from school, killing them off like I did with Haley's parents and carving smiles onto their faces and that's how I earned my nick name, Joker.

I was caught and taken to a mental hospital for the criminally insane, I was stuck there for about a year and a half, no one could fix me and I often lashed out at just about everyone.
That day, after I hurt the person who stole my pop-tart, I managed to run away and get outside. I ran though the streets laughing at the idiots who tried to catch me, when I finally escaped them there was an earthquake, the ground came out from under me and I fell down a crack in the earth.
I thought I was a goner!

(Yes, a short chapter, but they will get longer over time. Have fun, live awesomely, and be nice! 
~J)