This Was Suppost To Be Covert

Screams echoed in the cavern as I made my escape into the trees and bush that surrounded the secluded police station.
-------------
I ran through the forest, panting as running wasn't really my strong suit. Once I thought that I was far enough away I stopped running to find some sort of hole in the ground so I could hide and change without being noticed.
After many minutes I managed to find a hole in a mushroom trunk that was large enough for me to climb into. I changed into the outfit that I was wearing before my costume and left the hole.

I took it upon myself to challenge my athletic abilities and walk until I collapsed. With my goal in mind I set out, not knowing where I would go, but determined to get some exercise after a year of being locked away. As I walked I reminisced about my time in the hospital, or as I liked to call it, the asylum.

Many doctors and psychiatrists would visit me daily, trying to weasel their way into my mind. I hated it. The drugs they would give me for my 'mental instabilities', the verbal abuse from the doctors and other patients, and the fact that my father, the one who said he would never leave me even if I did something as horrible as murder, left me.
Abandoned me, saying that I was the governments problem and that he hated me.
I wanted to tear his heart out like he had done to me.

Many more memories pulsed in my head with commentary from a little voice that would laugh at me. I had let my mind drift for so long that I hadn't realized that I had ended up in a cavern that was three caverns over. When I finally tuned in to my surroundings I noticed that it was dark out with only a faint light glowing in the distance. I walked towards the light with caution, slowing my already sluggish pace when I saw that it was red in colour.

I only fully stopped when a large rock stopped me from going any further. I took that as a sign to stop and observe. I watched multitudes of people scrambling around, working about large machinery.
At the centre of it was a large, sleek looking building with a red and grey colour scheme.
I decided it would be best to find out what was going on, but to stay hidden while I did so. I went into my bag and dug out an outfit of black material so that I could stay hidden for my covert mission.

I changed into the black clothing, making sure to tuck my hair into the black bandana that I had placed on my head. Once I was covered I made my way closer to the building, hiding in the shadows and staying silent.

I got to the front of the building and was about to sneak in when two armed guards burst through the large double doors with blasters pointed at me

I got to the front of the building and was about to sneak in when two armed guards burst through the large double doors with blasters pointed at me. I jumped back, reaching for my knife when another creature walked through the doors. He was large and looked almost demonic. My eyes widened, but quickly shrunk back into a glare.
I gripped my knife in my right hand staying tense towards my attackers. One of the first two came at me and I responded with slashing his face, blood spurted from the wound and he gripped his face as an immediate reaction. I moved forward and drove my bloody knife into his chest, smiling as his already dark grey uniform started to grow darker and dampen with blood. I grabbed his face and slit his throat to finish him off. When the body collapsed to the dirt ground the other two looked shocked, but tried to attack me as well, I did the same to the second of the two first to come out.
The demon like man advanced, not even wincing when I struck him with my knife, he grabbed my neck and lifted me off the ground. I kicked and clawed, but he didn't loosen his death grip. Black spots started to dance in my vision. I couldn't stay awake.
___________________________

I woke up covered in the drying blood of my last two victims, but that wasn't the first thing I noticed. I was in a holding cell type area with glowing, red bars surrounding me. I pat myself down looking for my knife, hoping it was still with me, but sadly I had no such luck.

"Looking for this?", Came a gruff voice from the corner of the room my cell was in.

I turned to where the voice was coming from to see a figure concealed within the shadows. The figure stepped out their spot in the darkness to revel themselves to me, not to my surprise a large man was the source of the voice, but not the one who had caused my unconsciousness. This man was well dressed and had an air of sophistication to him.

The man walked to the door of my cell looking smug, like he knew something that I didn't. "So you're the one who butchered my employees. I had only found out that such a thing had happened mere minutes before you woke up, now imagine my surprise when I walked in here to find a little girl." The man stopped for a moment to bend down so he look me eye level, "So, little one, who sent you?"

I chuckled darkly, my chuckle grew louder and I began to laugh. My laughter was crazed and ring through the room, "So, you think I'm just some little girl, huh? Well how about you take a look at those dimwits that I chopped up out front. Oh, or better yet, you should take a look at everyone that I've killed. Maybe that would convince you that I'm not some kid." The face of the man grew dark, "As for who sent me, well no one did. I came on my own looking for more victims, and I promise as soon as I get out of here I'll show you up close what I can do." That wiped the smug look completely off his face!

"Now see here, child! I have better things to do than argue with you, but since you were the one who murdered my employees I wanted to see you up close before determining your fate. I was going to let you live, but it seems that you have no intentions of siding with me."

Listening to the man in front of me and hearing that he plans to end my life I did something that would change my future in this strange world.

(Alright. It's been long enough! Goodbye and good riddance 2016!
~J)

*~*~ Hello everyone, it's the author here to say a few things. I have finally updated as a way to kick off the new year, Happy 2017! I am so sorry for being on hiatus for as long as I have been, but I've just been so busy with school and stuff.
~*~*