f o u r

A new year at Hogwarts was beginning once again. This year seem to be different, special even, from the others. For the first time in seven years the fear of Voldemort was finally diminished. The world was finally at peace.

Hundreds of students huddled together on that familiar platform as they waited eagerly for the train to come rolling in. Ginny, Hermione and Harry were all waiting on Ron who was running late, as usual..

"You know, walking around being frustrated isn't going to make him hurry," Harry comments as he watches Hermione walk back and forth, frantically, wondering where the hell her boyfriend was. This would not have been a problem if they all listened to Hermione and left together, but no! They don't want to listen to reason!

She stops to give him a glare. "Don't you think I know that? Where the heck is Ron?! The train is going to be here any minute and-" Hermione was cut off by someone suddenly grabbing her bum, hard. She squeals in shock, mortified. Whipping around, hand at ready to smack the culprit, she huffs an aggravated sigh when she realizes Ron was the one who squeezed her behind. The idiot wore a goofy grin. If Hermione wasn't mad at him for being so late she would be extremely embarrassed right now. "Ronald! My bum is not yours to grab!"

Instead of responding, Ron quickly snakes an arm around his girlfriend and presses his lips against hers in a gentle, yet firm kiss. Suddenly Hermione didn't feel angry anymore. The train rolls in like thunder and gives out its loud whistle. Ginny rolls her eyes as she grabs her trunk with one hand and grabs Harry's hand with the other. Hermione was still in a daze when Ron reaches down to grab his and her trunks. Together they all mount the train along with the rest of the students.

|| l i l i a ||

The train was a lot bigger than I expected. I look up and stared at the words on the side of it. Hogwarts Express. Did I want to go here? No. It was my aunt's idea. If it were up to me I'd be in my room, sleeping my life away, but no. I had to wake up a six freaking in the morning just to catch this damn train.

"You got everything?" My aunt says to me. I resist the urge to roll my eyes. This is literally the fifth time she has asked me this.

"Yes. I got everything-" I stop mid sentence as the most cutest guy I have even seen walks by. His hair stood out the most as it was bright red. A tiny smile tugged at the corner of my mouth. I've always had a thing for gingers. Well, at least I do now.

"What are you staring at?" My aunt looks over her shoulder to see what I'm looking at. I roll my eyes, ignoring her. I continue to stare and wonder why he seems so familiar. As if I met him before. Interesting. I wonder where I saw him before this? Perhaps in Diagan Alley? Whoever he is, he has to be around my age. Eighteen, perhaps? He certainly doesn't look like a first year considering they are all a bunch of whiny eleven-year-olds. My aunt tugs on my shirt which causes me to look at her.

"What?" I widen my eyes.

"Did you-?"

"Yes, Andromeda, I got everything!" I snap. She frowns at her use of name. Maybe I'm being a bit too harsh. But what can she expect? She woke me up at a ghostly hour. She shouldn't be surprised at my bitchiness. "I'm sorry, aunt Andie. I'm just a bit tired."

She gives me a warm smile. "That's okay. You should get going. The train should be here any moment." On cue, the train's whistle blasts through the air as it rolls in, coming to a loud stop.

"Goodbye, see you at Christmas," I give my aunt a tight hug before I gather my things, giving her one last wave goodbye before I walk off.

Stepping into the train I look for the cart that is full of the first years. I sigh. This is embarrassing. I am seventeen years old and sitting with a bunch of eleven-year-old's. This is what happens when you have an aunt who just now decides it was a good idea for me to start Hogwarts at so late. I was doing just fine at my muggle school back in Manchester, but no. Aunt Andromeda wanted me to explore my magical background. Learn more about my mother. In case you were wondering, my mother is Bellatrix Lestrange. Yes, you heard right. The Bellatrix, murderer of my cousins Sirius Black and Nymphadora Tonks. Try making friends when your last name is Lestrange. It ain't easy. That's why I begged my aunt to put me in a muggle school where no one knew who my mother was. So that no one could judge me for my unwanted family members. Just because my mother happened to be-