Chapter 18: Solo - Demetria's Point of View

Demi Lovato Fan Fiction

Book 1: It was a Mistake But I am Unbroken Now

Book 2: Here We Go Again When Two Worlds Collide

Book 3: Love is Loud Enough to Stop Hate

Book 4: That's How You Know to Believe in Me <--- this book ;)

Author's Note: Here is the chapter you have all been waiting for! It's time for Demetria's point of view! I hope you like it and it's what you expected. Make sure to vote and comment and let me know what you think! :)

Chapter 18: Solo – Demetria’s Point of View

I fell through the hole

Down at the bottom of your soul

Didn't think you could go

So low

Look at what you've done

You're losing me

Here's what you've won

Got me planning to go

Solo.

“No! Fuck you!” I screamed. “Get away from me!”

            Two of the nurses came at me and held me down. I felt a needle doing into my arm and I slowly felt myself drifting off. I felt numb and my knees went weak. Then I blacked out. I woke up back in my plain white room with a nurse by the door and her arms crossed over her chest.

I sat up, “Let me guess, you’re the warden?”

“What you did was very bad,” she shook her head. “Did you really think it would be that easy to sneak out? We have security cameras and security guards everywhere watching every move you make. You’re not going anywhere.”

“You can’t just force me to sit in this hell hole!”

“Yes we can!” she shouted back at me. “You’re not an adult yet missy you don’t get to make your own decisions.”

I shook my head and crossed my arms, “I hate my parents.”

“No you don’t. They’re the reason you’re here. They’re the reason you’re alive. Someday you’ll be thankful for them.”

“I doubt it.”

“Get up,” she told me. “Time to get cleaned up.”

“Why should I?” I snapped. “It’s not like I’m going to do anything today. You’re just going to make me go through all the stupid activities to get me to talk to people. You want me to talk about my feelings, but that’s not going to happen.”

She whistled to someone in the hallway and a large nurse walked in. Oh shit. I groaned as the guy picked me up and carried me out into the hallway. He carried me, with the warden behind me, to the bathroom. He threw me into a tub that was already filled with water and soap.

“What the hell?!” I screamed.

The guy nurse left and the warden stayed in the room with me. I call her warden because she’s assigned to look after me every single day. I have a different warden for night, but I call her warden too. I don’t know their real names and I really don’t care. I continued sulking there in the tub until the warden made me get out. She put a towel around me and walked with me back to my room. Once again, she stood there watching me while I put some clothes on. I’ve been here for a week now, but I’ve only been clean for five days or so. They weren’t very thorough the first couple days and I was able to sneak drugs from the nurses’ stations and I found creative ways to hurt myself. They found out my methods quickly though and I was caught. I’ve been forced to be clean ever since.