007

The woman was the first to go. She'd been a thorn in her side since the serum was first administered. That blonde vixen wasn't the first female Winter Soldier. She was.

The Winter Wraith first released an onslaught of hits into Josef, using her metallic, right arm to grab the bigger mans neck, pull him towards her, and then throw him backwards. Her arm enhanced the throw. Different fist fights were going on around her, the Elite pummeling the pathetic guards and other assorted HYDRA lab rats. 

Using a completely dirty move, the Wraith snagged the woman's blonde hair and yanked. It sent her back a good few yards. Before the woman could get back up, the brunette assassin's eyes focused in on the Elite and she stepped forward. The woman's gaze met hers. Flex. Both of their pupils dilated; the Winter Wraith's blown so much that her green irises were now almost completely black, the other's shrunken until there no longer seemed to be a pupil. A low, breathy laugh slipped past the Wraith's lips as the other crumpled, hands pressed to her ears. As if she could block her out. Their minds were not nearly as strong as hers had become.

Now that she was focused, her power reached out. At a point, in her training, Graf had her focus on more than one mind at a time until she had mastered crippling multiple people at once. Today, that came in handy.

 All the other Elite began to falter, Josef immediately seeming to sense that it was her doing. He charged her, ramming his shoulder into her abdomen and slamming her against the walls of the cell. One or two of her ribs cracked upon impact, a pained hiss seeping past her lips. That had halted her manipulation of the other Elite's mind for a few seconds, until she had grabbed the back of Josef's head and driven her knee up into his chin, falling to her knees once he fell back and regaining her hold on those around her, while worming into Josef's mind. 

If she had been paying attention to the outside of the cell, she would've seen the Soldier tense and take two steps forward to wrap a hand around one of the bars that composed the door.

They were still fighting her, their training and conditioning vigorous, giving them an iron will to follow things through. All of the Winter Soldiers were trained to never yield and to follow orders. Yet, Josef had just been given a taste of power when he had defeated the Winter Soldier, choosing to stand up to his handlers. His move had sparked the rest of the Elite into action as well. The serum injected into them... it had caused them to become erratic. Unstable. They weren't willing to give up this power again. And it would be their downfall.

Harsh pants were forced out of her as she leaped to her feet, steeling her expression to not give away any pain. They'd catch on to that weakness. Surveying the stone floored prison cell, the Wraith found the blonde woman hunched over with the bald man next to her. They were both incapacitated, causing her to wonder what sort of pain she was still putting them through. Were their minds fried? In all honesty, she could care less, but still was left in the dark about what limits she possessed. It was all an illusion, or so she's been told, but were there lasting effects?

Her black eyes met another pair, watching as their pupils dilated before they, too, dropped. A low groan reached her ears as the Elite man succumbed to her as well.

Everyone else was easy. She wasn't tiring, not yet. Her endurance had improved far more than thought possible. The weak resistance being applied was child's play to break through. Josef's mind was the hardest, but once she pressed her flesh hand to his face, he collapsed as well. Did her touch magnify the stress her victims brain was under? Even if it didn't, and it was just a coincidence, HYDRA had created their worst monster yet.

And Karpov was just beginning to realize that.

"Soldat"