02

THE WITCH walked up the long flights of stairs of the Ravenclaw girl's dormitories. She finally arrived in the 5th year's dormitory where she found Ally Carson and Eve Samson speaking on one of their beds.

"I can't help it, Evanna!" Ally yelled.

"What are you two babbling about?" The girl questioned, unpacking her things.

"Nothing!"Eve said quickly.

Aminta rolled her eyes. In her mind it was a pathetic excuse of a cover-up.

"How was your summer?" Eve asked, changing the subject.

"You know with having to stay inside at all times, not going on vacation, never getting to see my friends, and being in constant fear every second of the day I'd say it was amazing."

"Oh did I walk in on something I wasn't supposed to?"Luna asked skipping into the room.

"Nothing of importance." Aminta muttered.

Luna smiled taking her trunk to the bed nearest to the window. "I do hope none of you wished to have this one."

"You're fine."Eve grinned.

A few more students came inside and they started taking turns getting into the showers. Aminta happened to be the last one.

She sauntered into the bathroom to wash up and changed into her nightgown. By the time the shower was over there were only a few lights on in the room. She tiptoed back out, careful not to wake any of the others. Pulling back the sheets of the bed the witch laid down, anxious for the school year that awaited her.