04

THE REST of the day multiple emotions ran through the young witch's head. She had never been to another house for all of the years that she'd been going to Hogwarts. Partly because she hadn't had any friends in other houses, and frankly wasn't interested in making any.

  And the only reason that she was going inside another house was because of Ginny. Ginny! She didn't even know the girl well, yet had to work with her for a project that, if done successfully, would get them automatic excellent grades in Charms. Though not wanting to have to work with the girl that she had gotten of to with a bad start, Aminta would not give up winning at a project on that circumstance!

  The Weasley girl ran towards the unsuspecting Brunette, who had her back facing her on the first floor staircase, scaring the Merlin out of her.

"What the hell! If I wanted a scare like that I would've walked in on Dumbledore bathing!" Aminta cried out, turning to face the red head.

"Come on!" Ginny said taking the Ravenclaw by the arm, practically dragging her up the steps.

"I know how to walk, you know!" Aminta yelled out, trying to pry herself from the Gryffindor's grip with her other hand.

"But you don't know the way to Gryffindor Tower." Rolling her eyes at the Red head's logic Aminta sighed.

"I don't know the way but I can just follow me you, idiot."

"It doesn't matter anymore, because we're already here." Ginny said looking up at a portrait of a fat lady.

  "What? That's just a painting!" Aminta yelled.

   "Abstinence." The portrait swung open to reveal a room that had to be the common room.

    Ginny climbed inside extending her hand for the other girl who hesitantly took hold of it and came in after her. The portrait closed shut loudly behind them, but Aminta did not pay much attention to that, for she was staring in awe at the common room around her. It was very different to the one she'd been used to in Ravenclaws house.

     "It's different then what I thought it'd be like!" Aminta said looking around.

     "What were you expecting, then?"

     "I dunno." She said sitting down at a table by the window, and taking out her bag." But let's start on the project. I'd really like to beat the hormonal blithering idiots, otherwise known as teenagers, at this."

"I couldn't agree with you anymore on that." Taking a seat across from her, she smiled."We should look at our reviews from last year and see what we can come up with for the project from there?"

   The two read through their previous years charms reviews in silence, except for the occasional suggestion from one of them that was immediately shot down by the other. Aminta Anderson was an expert at charms, top of her class. But coming up with the idea got the best of her.

  "Wait I honestly think I've found the one, Aminta." The Ravenclaw rolled her eyes at this. "How about we make this about the probability of success without further charms study after Hogwarts? And we can look at successful wizards and witches that did study after schooling and those that didn't study after."

   "You know what, Ginny? I think that actually might work." The Gryffindor beamed.

  Inevitably a student of the house barged in through the portrait hole. He was immediately recognized, from the day before, by Aminta who's smile promptly faltered. He ran up to her partner and kissed her. Gross, she thought.

"Oh sorry." Ginny apologized." This is Dean, Aminta. Dean, this is Aminta."

"Hello, again." He chuckled.

"Um hi, I think I should go now." She said getting up, swinging her bag around her shoulder.

  "No, you should stay."Ginny urged.

"Bye, this time tomorrow?" She asked running out of the portrait hole.

Sliding down the stair rail, not bothering to hold on she arrived at the bottom floor in one whole piece. If you count being covered in goo by Peeves the Poltergeist that. Using a drying spell to clean herself off, Aminta jogged towards the Great Hall. I hope there's pudding, she thought merrily.

A/N correct my grammar