Prom Night

Today is the day my boyfriend is going to break up with me. Most girls would be heartbroken or sad to know that they were going to get dumped, but me? I'm fucking pissed.

It's not like my boyfriend is special or anything, its just that I wasn't planning on getting dumped on the night of prom. Especially when I know that he plans to "take me to a special place to do something special with his girl" before he breaks up with me.

For a moment my anger flares and an image of my boyfriend, Caven or Cav for short, floods my thoughts. Its not of the perfect prom night however, well for me I guess it is. He's sprawled over the front of a limousine, his head going through the windshield and shards of glass sticking out of his body. Blood pours from his wounds and a gargling noise escapes his throat as his eyes roll back in his head.

My body tingles with delight and I have to remind myself that it's not real. Recently my dark fantasies have been becoming so vivid that I have to remind myself what is real and what is fake. They've been occurring a lot more frequently now too.

I mean, not that I'm complaining. They give me ideas to use for the day I want to make it real, when it won't just be one of my fantasies anymore.

And that day is today, prom night.

I curled my long brown hair and made sure my makeup was just right. My dress is floor-length, the color of roses with a slit in the side that I know will make my mom freak out when she sees me. I put on a black lace corset under my dress to make my cleavage more pronounced and heels that I could stab a person with. Not a bad idea, I think.

I want to surprise Cav.

I want this night to be perfect.