First Semester

It had been about four months since I left my hometown. I stole all the money from my mom's bank account before I left so that I could get a place to live and go to college. I was nice enough to leave her wallet there so she could at least buy some food, so you can't say I'm a completely horrible person.

I bought myself a cozy, but reasonably priced, apartment to stay in for the time being and immediately started working on getting into college. Lucky for me, I got a full ride scholarship thanks to my hard work in school and my charm, so I didn't have to worry about money.

When I was getting ready for the first semester to start, I decided to move into a dorm. Why not make a few new friends right?

My roommate turned out to be a nice girl, so I didn't think I'd have any problems with her. We became immediate friends, not that she knew what I was really like, but I didn't mind pretending.

Once the semester started I had already befriended most of the girls in the dorm hall. I thought it might be a good idea to stay social and have a few allies in case the police ever caught up with me. I dyed my hair blonde and changed my style so nobody could recognize me just in case. Getting away with murder wasn't easy, but it was a bit fun.

My first few classes went great, I had a bunch of good teachers, who I won over of course. I liked to make sure I could get a favor whenever I needed one. It wasn't really that hard anyways, apparently acting was another thing I excelled at.

I could see all the guys staring at me as I walked down the hall, their girlfriends getting mad at them. It was such a shame, I couldn't control the boys and that would surely make me a few enemies out of the girls, but oh well, you can't make everyone love you.

And Diana obviously hated me.