Stiles Stilinski - Confessing

It's your first day at Beacon Hills and you already about missed the bus. You stumbled inside as you tripped over the second bus steps clumsily. The bus started to move leaving you standing still. Everyone stared at you for mere seconds, before either going back to sleep or to whatever they were doing before. You walked cautiously through the aisles, looking for an open seat hopelessly. Your wandering eyes landed on somebody interesting in mid-search. A boy with brown hair and light brown eyes, he looked back at you and then glanced quickly at his own seat. You could see his cheeks flaring from the small distance between the two of you as he clumsily picked his book bag up and put on his lap. You walked fast to his seat and sat down. Taking in a deep breath and letting it out you run a hand through your h/c hair.
     Stiles fixed his posture just slightly so it wasn't to noticeable. He kept glancing towards you trying to start a conversation. You looked toward him, blushing slightly. "S-Sorry, my name is Y/n. Probably was sort of awkward me sitting with you, being the new girl and all." You say slowly trailing off. "I-No not at all, Stilinski Stiles, I mean Stiles, Stiles Stilinski." Stiles said rubbing the back of his neck sheepishly. I laugh a little. "Nice to meet you Stiles." You say. "You too." He gives you a genuine smile, making you smile in return.

     "What do I do Scott?! Can't you just like sniff her and find out if she likes me?" Stiles asks, while the both of them gather their lacrosse gear. "It doesn't work like that Stiles, besides you guys have been hanging out lately haven't you? She's been here for a couple weeks now." "I know, but I've only been catching her up on things. Plus we usually get caught up talking about our own lives and throwing in an occasional Star Wars reference here and there." Stiles says smiling at the thought as Scott looks at him slightly smiling. "Have you still not watched Star Wars?" Stiles asks him shocked. "I swear when I get home I'll watch them." "You better because I can't handle this Scott." Scott just shakes his head and laughs as they go to the locker room to change.
     "Attention everyone! McCall! Stilinski! Pay attention for once in your lives!" Coach Finstock yells. "Yes coach." Stiles replies back. "Alright, not my choice but unless I want to be sued for money I don't have we have to add a girl on the team." The whole entire lacrosse team moans in despair. Besides Scott and Stiles. "Yeah, it sucks maybe if Greenburg didn't act like a pretty princess on the field we wouldn't have this problem now would we Greenburg?! Now hurry up, practice is about to start!" Coach yells just as a girl walks into the locker room.
     You walk into the locker room, full of guys. Great. At your last school it was an all girls lacrosse team although you were the best considering you were a werewolf. You hide your scent fairly well, that way hopefully other werewolves wouldn't seek you out. Although you did smell another werewolf who wasn't hiding their scent. As you walked in some of the guys looked at you, actually they all did. You saw Stiles and immediately smiled, everyone getting back to their own conversations and changing. Your locker was near Stiles so you could talk. "Stiles hey!" You said happily. "Hey    Y/n, I didn't know you played lacrosse?" "Yeah, I'm pretty good." "Alright well I guess we'll see out there won't we?" Stiles said challenging me as he smiled and I smiled back. "I guess we will." I kept my tank top on and some shorts not wanting to be completely naked in front of tons of guys as I changed into my lacrosse gear. We all got outside and everyone else lined up for practice. "Y/n I want to try you as a goalie." Coach Finstock says you just nod and run over to the goal ready to start coach blows his whistle and the first person gets the ball pass you. You look back into the net and growl as they laugh. "Coach you really think she's a challenge?" A boy says. Some of the others laugh. "Hey! Jackson! Shutup!" Coach says and blows his whistle. "Get back in line." He yells again all the boys are taunting you as Jackson beams another one for the net and you catch it throwing it back. Coach's eyes widen as the other's try to get it pass you and fail. You're catching each one at an abnormally fast rate. Then Scott, Stiles best friend's turn is up next after you had just caught Stiles. You smelt the same thing that you had earlier. A coincidence? You tried to focus more on him as he gave you an intent glare aiming the ball for the net it going ten times faster then you expected it went into the net. You looked back growling lowly. You could see Scott smiling and hear the grunting of the other team players.
     You started doing drills as if in a real game. The whistle blew and you got the ball you started running and of course Scott had to be on the opposing team. You started to get angry as Jackson and some Danny kid tried to tackle you. You rammed your shoulder into them and flipped them over you juking and spinning past other players almost close enough to the goal to score Scott tries to tackle you. Both ramming each other as hard as you can you both of you stay planted as you try to knock the other of their feet. Your helmets are pressed to each other as you try to push past him but he's just as strong as you you can feel yourself getting angry as you feel your wolf teeth come out and your eyes change. You finally put one hand on his shoulder and flip over him planting the ball in the goal.

     You sprint off the field and into the locker room as everyone else cheers outside, saying how amazing you were at lacrosse as they make fun of each other for being beat by a girl. You take your helmet off only to be shoved against a locker by Scott. "What do you want?" "Answers. Who turned you?" You growled at him your teeth coming out once more as your claws do too. "None. Of your business." You shove him off of you and he pushes you back up against the locker his own eyes turning yellow and his teeth and claws come out. "I knew it." You sputter out. "I could smell you from a mile away." "Who. Turned. You." "An Alpha in Florida, nothing to concern yourself with. I can control it. Don't tell anyone, I don't know how Stiles would react if he knew." You say in a bit of a concerning voice. He lets you go and and transfers back as do I. "You like him?" "I do." "Then you have to tell him." You stare at Scott like he couldn't have said anything more stupid than what he just did.

     It's been about a month, you've helped Derek and Scott with many things Stiles still clueless about it though. It should be okay though right I mean Scott's a werewolf and he still likes him.
     "Okay, Y/n. You got this it'll be as easy as counting to ten." You ramble onto yourself trying hard to maintain your sanity. Earlier you had racked up the nerve to ask Stiles over to your house, your mom always worked and your dad was on a business trip. It would just be him, you, and your chest crushing secret, and your crush on him. "Great." You say to yourself shoving another worried hand through your hair. You hear knocking at the door and rush to look at yourself in the mirror, "Alright, I guess, let's do this." You try motivating yourself but fail as you rush down the stairs and open the door for none other than, "Stiles, hey." "Hey          Y/n." You looked down to see that he had his hands behind his back, you blushed at the thought of him holding flowers. "Oh, yeah. Come in Stiles. Hey can we talk in my room, my parents aren't home." You don't wait for an answer as you already start to climb the stairs. Stiles soaks in his surroundings before following up after you.

     You shut the door behind him, as he keeps his back turned away from you. "Okay, look Y/n. I know you said you had something important to tell me tonight but I also need to tell you something." "Okay..." You say blushing and noticing that Stiles was standing halfway across the room. Bummer. Huh, guess real life really isn't like the movies. "Oh, no you can say what you had to first. Ladies first." "Oh, shut up." You shove him lightly and back up to your original position, you proceed to tell him the truth. "Okay, so listen. I am- okay- here we go- IAmAWerewolf..." You tried spitting the last words out as fast as you could, hoping he didn't understand them. "One more thing, I-I really like you Stiles. No not like just 'two random teenagers in love' crap. I- I really like you, a lot. Maybe, love you?" You let out a breath you had no idea that you were holding. After what had seemed like decades but was more than likely a few seconds Stiles spoke. "Y/n, Scott is a werewolf, practically everyone I know is something supernatural. I wouldn't stop loving you just because you're one; and yes, I said loving, because Y/n I love you. I like you so much, I feel as if I am already in love with you." You could feel your heart fluttering at his words and watched as he pulled something from behind his back. It wasn't flowers. It was a. Light Saber. "Woah, Stiles. That's a lot better than flowers." He smiled at you cheekily, probably already knowing your earlier thought. You walked across the room and grabbed the light saber out of his hand. You gently laid it down and when you turned to look back up at Stiles he was kissing you. His lips pressed against your soft ones, slowly your lips melded together as if they were made for one another. His hand held your jawline and pulled you deeper into the kiss as both of your delicate hands wrapped around his neck pulling his taller figure down. He lightly picked you up and you graciously wrapped your legs around his torso. He held you by your waist and butt gently laying you onto your bed without breaking the kiss. He started kissing you deeper and you enjoyed every second. The two of you pulled away to breath, leaning your foreheads against one another's. "I am the droid you're looking for." He smiled, and kissed me once more and pulled apart again. "Looks like I'm going to have to take you away then." I laughed and kissed him. "Then take me far, far away."