Theo Raken - I hate you

Your P.O.V

"I hate him. I hate him. I hate him!" I exclaim as I wash the bright pink paint off of my body. My brother Scott had this obnoxious old elementary school friend named Theo. Theo moved back to Beacon Hills not too long ago and they have been hanging out ever since. Scott, Stiles, and Theo. Although, Stiles never seemed to get along with Theo and I can totally see why.
     Earlier today I finished some school work and left my room for a drink, when Theo tells that Scott needed me to help him with something outside. So, I get up and go outside to go help my brother and that's when I'm met with pink paint being dumped all over my head. I should've known though. Theo has always had an ability to piss me off. But yet I enjoyed the attention. I don't know why because man did he get on my nerves. His perfect hair, smile, fashion sense, and his body- stop thinking of that.
     I turn the shower off and grab a towel. I look in the mirror I had managed to get all the paint out of my hair and off my face but still, I was mad. A little. I turn around to grab my clothes off of the counter just to feel the coldness of my bathroom sink. My clothes..? Where are they...THEO!

"THEO!!" I yell and storm out of the bathroom with my towel wrapped around me. "Give me my clothes back you douche bucket!!!"
"Oh, is that Y/n I hear?" Theo mocks. "Where are you? I want my clothes back." I say trying to sound stern. "I guess you'll just have to come and find me. What a shame." He says smiling no doubt. It sounded as if he was...in the kitchen. "Theo I swear once I find you..." I trail off as I enter the kitchen. "Ugggghhhh!" I groan and climb up my stairs. It turns out he wasn't in the kitchen. "AHA!" I shout and bust open Tyler's room. "Oh...not in here either." I say in disbelief and here Theo laugh from...my room?! I storm into my room.

"THEO GET OUT!" I exclaim as I kick my door open and shut behind me. "You have nowhere to run. Show yourself." I say as if I'm about to be face to face with Anakin Walker.

"Y/n you're no fun. But I am." I say and walk out of Y/n's closet wearing one of her bra's on top of my head and holding her other clothes in my hand. Her face flushes with embarrassment. "And douche bucket really?" I ask and laugh shaking my head as I go up to her. "It's because you are a douche bucket! You took my clothes from me!" She exclaims and I laugh even more. She was even cuter when she was angry.

"I'm not joking." I manage in a stern voice. Theo looked too good right about now even with all my clothes in his hand. "I need my clothes to change." I state matter of factly. "Do you now?" "Uh. Yeah. I'm pretty sure that's how it works." I tell him giving him a 'duh' look. "Alright here then." Theo tosses my clothes to me and I catch them in my arms. Only to let my towel fall. I gasp and cover myself with my clothes. "Turn around! Turn around!" I scream and cover myself as best as I can. He starts laughing his ass off and I scowl as he turns around. I hurriedly change and let my wet hair fall around my shoulders as I hurriedly get dressed.

"God, okay you can turn around now." I say with a heavy sigh and my hair is dripping wet. Theo turns around and is still smiling when he sees me. "I hate you." I say and shake my head as I walk over and pick up my wet towel and throw it in the dirty clothes basket. "Oh? You do?" He asks and walks behind me and I slowly turn around and look up at him. "Yes." I say. "You know I really like this shampoo you use. The scent is intoxicating." He says and picks up a strand of my hair and smells it gently. Oh my God his jawline is so "perfect.." I mumble out loud on accident. "Oh so now I'm perfect?" I just stare at him in disbelief of myself. "I......" He snickers and steps even closer to me. "I.....is that  old spice you're wearing?" I say trying to discontinue what I had said just seconds before. "Actually it's Axe. Here you might be able to smell it better if I.." I tilt my head curiously waiting for the rest of his sentence when I feel warm hands on my waist and soft lips pressing against my own.

Theo was kissing me. No way. Perfect boy from 4th grade was kissing me. My one and only crush was kissing me. I must be dreaming. Theo slides one hand up my waist and gently cups my face and pulls me closer into the kiss and I kiss back. Our lips pressing together so perfectly. The feeling was like a perfect soft marshmallow being slowly slide into a perfect stick for roasting.

Theo pulls away slowly and stares into my eyes waiting my response. "Woah....." Is all I could let out. That was enough for him though. "So, Y/n do you still hate me?" I smile widely. "No...I guess not." I say as I kiss his cheek again. "Hey. Y/n?" "Yeah?" I ask and look up at him and Theo swallows a bit nervously. "Will you go out with me. I know me and your brother are really good friends.....well Stiles not so much but still I've waited for a really like time so things wouldn't be weird but-" I cut him off by kissing him gently on the lips. "Of course I'll go out with you." I whisper against his lips. He smiles widely and slowly leans in and presses his lips to mine...it was so gentle and caring. He touched me as if I was porcelain and was scared I would break. Everything about him was-

"For the love of God! Why?!" Stiles screams and turns around covering his eyes with his arm. I pull away from Theo startled. "Stiles what the heck are you doing?!" I exclaim, my face is blood red. "Scott! Scott told me to come get you, because you never finished helping him! But I can see you're busy!" He shouts and his voice cracked like seven times at least. "Stiles it's just kissing it's not like you haven't done it before." Theo states and Stiles slowly brings his arm down and looks at Theo. "You probably hypnotized her to like you Theo. I know you're up to something." Stiles states matter of factly. "Stiles I'm really not-" "Nope. I hate you." Stiles says and shuts my bedroom door. "I hate me too." He says and sighs laying back on bed. "But I don't." I say and crawl over top of him and press my lips to his again once more.