Isaac Lahey - Truth or Dare?

Me and the rest of the pack were all lounging around in Lydia's parents lake house. I let out a loud sigh trying to signal to everyone else that I was bored out of my mind. Isaac looked at me and smiled, "Need an inhaler?" He asked. I chuckled and shoved him lightly.
"Oh, shut up. I'm bored guys lets do something!"
Scott and Stiles looked up from what they were previously doing to pay attention to you. Then Stiles, being the dork he is shot out an answer, "How about truth or dare? DUN DUN DUUUUNN!" Everyone laughed but were agreeing to the suggestion as Allison grabbed an empty bottle.
"Nuh-uh. Nope, I refuse."
"What are you scared?" Stiles asked starting to make chicken noises being overly dramatic.
"I AM NOT...I'm not scared of anything." I protested sitting down completing the circle. I would prove it to them, picking dare every time.

Stile's P.O.V
     After like ten tries, I still couldn't get Y/n to freak out over a dare. Finally, it hit me. She's not scared of anything right? The bottle spins and it lands upon Y/n.
"Truth or Dare?" I ask.
"Dare." Y/n said smirking, and sitting up a little taller. I smirked myself.
"I dare you to kiss-" I look around at the wide variety of people before noticing her worrisome glance towards Isaac. You would have to be paying attention to have even seen it.
"Isaac." I say smiling mischievously.

     "You're crazy." You say as your face turns a deep shade of red. Not Isaac, anyone but Isaac. The way Stiles smiled proved he was testing me.
"Ah-ah-ah." He starts.
"I'm not scared of anything." Stiles mocks putting his hands on his waist.
"Listen, you don't have to Y/n it's just a-" Isaac never gets to finish as you leapt over and pressed your lips to his gently and you could tell you caught him off guard. Not long after, he returned the kiss letting his hands gently grip your waist causing you to hum appreciatively into his mouth.
"Woah! God, I didn't say make a porno!" He says and covers his eyes.
Lydia is stifling back her laughter as Scott raises his eyes brows at you once you pull away.
"I-It was dare, I obeyed-I mean did as I was told-I mean wasn't a chicken." You try spatting out but everything sounded like gibberish. Isaac's lips against yours made fireworks go off behind your eyelids and made the butterflies in your stomach flutter twice as fast.
"Mhmm, alright. Now that you two are done do you think I could borrow a scarf from you Isaac?" Stiles asks, looking at Isaac. Isaac tilts his head to the side.
"What for?"
"To hang myself, there's no way to unsee the way you two groped each other." Lydia, Allison, and Kira start breaking out into a hysteria of laughter.
"I'm guessing Truth or Dare was a bad idea?" Scott asks smiling.
"Bad is an understatement Scott." Everyone gets up and pretty much leaves the room with you and Isaac alone. Your knees are pulled to your chest as you bite your lip nervously and your face is flushed. Isaac sits in front of you and takes your hands in his kissing each of them, before placing a tender kiss upon your lips.
"I've always liked you Y/n."
He whispers against your lips causing the butterflies the flutter once more.
"The feeling has been mutual." You say giggling. He smiles adoringly as he gently pushes you back into the floor welcoming you to more of his gentle kisses.