Scott McCall - The Bite

I've decided to just go back to using point of views, it's less confusing that way. Anyways enjoy my Scottie Boy in this Oneshot!

Your P.O.V.

"Stiles!" I exclaim running straight into his chest falling on top of him, instinctively Stiles had wrapped his arms around me. I instantly tried pushing out of his hands before he could see. We were at school and tonight was a full moon, so Scott wasn't managing his temper very well at the moment. He had just shoved Greenburg into the lockers because he had asked me a question about our World History homework. I slipped away from him unnoticed, or so I thought I was trying to get away from Scott and everybody. I knew though if anyone could calm Scott down it was Stiles. "Woah, Y/n! What's going on?" "Well you know, full moon, temperamental Scottie, all that shiz." I gasp out between breaths he takes my hand and helps me up. I turn my head to see Scott. God! Could it look any worse!? Obviously I had spoken to soon just as Coach Finstock shoved Stiles out of his way yelling, "GREENBURG, I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU LEAVE ANOTHER MUG ON MY DESK; HOW MANY DO YOU THINK I NEED?! THAT'S THE SEVENTH ONE!" Stiles lips collided with mine as I was pushed backward against the cold metal lockers. I pushed Stiles off me and he dragged himself up off of me also. Scott's eyes flared the deep color of yellow as he walked towards us at an never ending, nerve racking pace. "Why is he getting so mad? It's not like the two of you are dating." Stiles whispered to me as we both back up slowly, by now everyone is in their classes while we're just backing up from a wolf enraged Scott. "I-I don't know....jealousy?" "Fuck." "I forgot." "Yeah, so did I." "Werewolf hearing?" I asked backing up even more dragging Stiles along with me. "Werewolf hearing." He agreed. We both turned tail and ran like hell. I busted out the school doors and bolted for my motorcycle parked beside Stiles blue jeep. "GOD! I'LL CALL YOU LATER STILES PLEASE STAY SAFE!!!" I pulled out of the parking lot as did he. "YEAH OKAY SAME FOR YOU Y/N." I drove off as I turned behind be briefly to see Scott was following me. I stepped up on the gas and realized he was gaining on me.
No one was home because obviously both of my parents were still working. I parked my bike not caring to put the kickstand down. I shoved myself through my front door and locked it running upstairs to my room, I slammed the door shut, and hid in my closet. I heard my front door being busted down, as I tried calming down my heavy breathing. Everything went almost completely silent, as my mind screamed for me not to leave the closet because that's how every cliché death happens, I ignored it. I left the closet and looked around, too scared to go downstairs I just let out a breath as I calmed down my breathing.
     That's when out nowhere I was picked up and set against someone's waist, my legs instinctively wrapping around a muscular torso. I looked into yellow eyes realizing it was Scott. Shit. "Hey, Scott..." I say awkwardly as his teeth and claws are still out, he just stares back into my e/c eyes, watching me. So I remain still, enveloped in his arms.

Scott's P.O.V.

     I stared at Y/n I listened to her heart beat faster as she realized how close our bodies were to each other. I had gotten a little upset with Greenburg and Stiles because Y/n was mine. At least I wanted her to be, and I couldn't control myself any longer especially now. "Scott just put me down and we can talk, okay?" She said slowly. I tilted my head at her as I felt myself calming down just by staring into her eyes. My fangs retracting, as my claws do the same and I turn back into my regular self. I look down momentarily in shame as I realize I'm still holding Y/n in my grip, my hands on her waist. She looks at me, her cheeks turning slightly pink. I let her down gently. "Uhh, s-sorry. I shouldn't have lashed out like that.."

Your P.O.V.

     I stare at Scott for a second and smile just a little. "Yeah, why is that?" I asked him curiously fiddling with a lose string on my jeans. "I-uh-um-okay, so here's the thing. I can't really control this werewolf thing that good yet, and Derek isn't really helping. Greenburg and Stiles when they just talked to you it infuriated me. I just couldn't stand the chance of you being with anybody else but me. I like you and I wanted you for myself and I couldn't accept someone else trying to steal you from me. I know it's childish and stupid but it's how I felt, how I feel." I just stare at him in complete utter shock as he looks down at the floor. I walk closer towards him, our bodies mere inches apart but Scott doesn't seem to notice. "I understand if you're mad." I shake my head signaling a "No" but I know he can't see it. I lift his head up lightly with my finger under his uneven jawline. Saving him from being to perfect and letting me be able to withstand such a perfect person. I looked into his now brown eyes and smiled. "Scott, I'm not mad. I-I like you too, I felt the same way with Allison how you did with Greenburg and Stiles. I understand and I really like you." Scott smiles at this and even blushes. Not being able to take it anymore I kiss Scott, not wasting a second Scott kisses back. The kiss sends a jolt through my body as Scott then slips his tongue into my mouth, we deepen the kiss as I take a hold of his shirt and pull him closer to me. Scott smiles into the kiss and grabs the back of my legs signaling for me to jump up. I jump back onto his waist as he lets his hands rest on my butt. I throw my head back, breaking the kiss and laughing. "What?" He asks smiling and looking up at me. "Oh nothing my Scottie Boy." I kiss him once more as he pushes me against the wall giving him a better vantage point to my lips. I moan as his kisses trail down towards my neck he finds my sweet spot after kissing my neck all over until he hit it and I gasped. He started to suck and bite and kiss doing whatever to please me and leave a mark. He trailed down to my collarbone and started kissing there.

Stiles P.O.V

     I went to go check on Y/n just to see if she was okay. I hear a bang from upstairs and quietly go upstairs with my trusty baseball bat and check it out. I see that Y/n's bedroom door is open I peek in to see Scott kissing the life out of her as he has her pushed up against the wall. OKAY! SHE'S FINE! SCOTT'S FINE! I'M LEAVING! THAT'S ENOUGH OF LIFE SCARRING MEMORIES FOR TODAY!I get into my jeep and drive home trying desperately to get rid of the image in my head. What was he even trying to do? Suck her face off and wear wear as a trophy? Gosh, it's always me in these sorts of situations, uh, I think I'm going to be sick.

Scott's P.O.V

     I felt my wolf fangs come out as I started to kiss Y/n's collarbone and I knew my eyes were glowing yellow but I couldn't stop. I started biting gently and I became more rough. Y/n moaned and gasped not even aware. I bit into her delicate skin, with my fangs and my whole mouth giving her 'the bite'. She gasped and gripped my back pulling off my shirt not even noticing what I had done. I kissed her more passionately and set her down still shirtless. I went to the corner of the room and calmed down so she wouldn't see my wolf form again. "Scott, are you okay?" She asked tapping my shoulder. I turned around back to normal. "Yeah, just out of breath." I smiled at her and kissed her once more.

~The Next Day~

Your P.O.V.

     "I'm a werewolf aren't I?" I asked Scott as I had just beaten a random girl to a bloody pulp because she had kept making fun of me. I was now sitting outside with Scott on the school roof away from teachers and students. Stiles wasn't at school today Scott said something about him being sick, apparently he was throwing up all night. Guess he must've saw something pretty horrifying. "Uh-yeah. Remember when I first told you I liked you?" "Mhmm, ah, that 'love bite' was an actual 'love bite' hm? How ironic." I say and turn to look at his worried face with a smile. "Hey, it's alright. I'm alright." "But Y/n what if it killed you. I-I don't know what I would've done-" I cut him off not wanting him to put himself down. "But, it didn't Scott. Look I am perfectly fine, besides it wasn't your fault." I tell him as he still continues to look worried, I then pull him into a kiss and let my hand rest on his jawline. I pull away slowly, to see that Scott is smiling as am I. "I love you so much Y/n." I blush and smile even wider. "I love you just as much Scott, perhaps more." Happy to hear those words Scott laughs and smiles at you as he pulls you into yet another gentle, love consuming kiss.