Tyler Posey - "I wasn't acting"

"No no no no no no!"

I was late, I had took a shower and was taking my time to get ready for my audition and lost complete track of time. I was trying out for a role in Teen Wolf. It was an amazing show and I was excited to get an opportunity to try out. Season 6, it was the last season and the main character Scott had a little interaction with a new girl.
I grabbed my car keys and my bag as I rushed out to the car and started it speeding my way there.

"Damn it!"

I exclaim and grab my bag getting out of the car hectically and rushing inside.

"I'm sorry I'm late!"

I exclaim rushing inside to find a few of the producers and workers left, and luckily Tyler Posey. He whipped his head around as did everyone else. I clearly interrupted something. I tilted sideways a little uneasy and fixed my shirt.

"U-Um sorry."

"You are Y/n. Correct?"

A lady asks and shifts her glasses so they rest more easily on her face.

"Y-Yes. That's right."

"Tyler would you care to do one more?"

The lady asked him a bit unamused, they probably had a bad  run.

"No, not at all."

He gives me a smile and bites his lip walking over to me and I meet him halfway so we're directly in front of the camera's. A man comes over and he takes my bag and things from me and hands me a script.

"Thank you."

I say gently, he gives me a warm smile.

"Alright, so we will start from the scene where Scott sees Mikayla on her laptop reading something interesting on her screen about the Wild Hunt."

"Okay, sounds good to me."

I give her a smile she just curtly nods her head, looking. Like she's preparing for the worst. I bite my lip subtly. Tyler looks at me as they set the scene. I take a seat in the chair with the laptop.

"And action!"

They call I begin scrolling on the screen and scanning over the fake website.

~Start of scene~

"Hey." Scott says and glances at the computer behind Mikayla.

"Oh, hey." Mikayla tries to subtly push the computer out of his line of view.

"I'm sorry. I just- I know you won't remember or understand but you seem like you must know something."
Scott says in an attempt to just find a way to know more and get his best friend back.

Mikayla looks at him up and down and looks around them.
"Uhm-if you're talking about Stiles...then you should sit down." Mikayla says swallowing hard. Scott's eyes widen.

"Wait, you know about-"

"Every one of them. Yeah. I know that people are forgetting all of them. I can't though, I accidentally had a paper of Stiles and I wanted to return it, when I asked that Liam kid if he knew where he was at he just told me there's no one named Stiles that goes to this school." Mikayla's voice trails off as if she thinks she sounds psycho for coming out with all of this information so easily. Scott sits down in front of Mikayla.

"I forgot, I don't know how...he's my best friend and I forgot him..."

"It's okay, everyone did. You remembered though, and that's because of your supernatural ability, I think it ties in with everything." Mikayla says in thought.

"What? How did you-who are you?" Scott asks clearly mystified and shocked.

"I'm Mikayla, and I'm not oblivious like everyone else in this town." She says clearly annoyed with her peers.

Scott smiles at this.
"Well, I want you to meet some of my friends then. We could really use your help."

~End scene~

"And cut!" The director yells and claps his hand widely. Everyone else is smiling widely and clapping.

Scott smiles and can't stop staring at you. I look back at him and smile, a blush across my cheeks lightly.

"Y-Yeah?"

"Oh, nothing. You were just amazing Y/n. Why haven't you tried acting sooner?"

"This was my only chance." I say smiling widely as the director comes over to me.

"That was amazing, the best one that we have seen all day. I'm pretty positive they have made their choice and it's a yes!" He shouts and puts an hand on my shoulder playfully. "But, before you leave I want to make sure this kiss scene will be played out right. So, let's do it."

I blush and my eyes widen slightly, I look over at Scott and for the first time that day I see him blushing. He glances at my lips.

"You two ready?!" The director shouts.

We nod our heads.

"Alright and action!"

Like in the scene I was given Scott grabs Mikayla's arms and holds them to her side.

~Start scene~

"Mikayla. You can't do that! I thought- I thought you were dead!" Scott says tears in his eyes, Mikayla looks up at him her face a pure look of determination but fear.

"Scott, why would it matter?! I ruin enough stuff! If I can't help you then why am I a part of this pack?!"

Mikayla says her own tears threatening to fall and Scott pulls her close to him and in an instant their lips are on each other's. A kiss like no other, their eyes flutter shut and a tear trickles down Mikayla's face. Once they pull away, Scott looks into her eyes brushing away the stray tear.

"I need you. That's why I wanted you in the pack. You're a vital part in helping us get Stiles back, but most importantly a vital part of keeping me sane. I can't- I can't lose you too." Scott stares into Mikayla's eyes.

~End scene~

The director flicks away a tear and a couple of others are sniffling.
"Amazing! I want you to meet the cast tomorrow and be prepared to shoot scenes!" He says with a wide smile.
"Now go home, and get some rest." He says and turns around and they start doing their own thing.

A blush is plastered on my cheeks, it might have looked like I kept it cool on camera but I was flipping major balls. I. I kissed Tyler Posey. What do I say? Be cool.

"Nice kiss. I mean- good acting." Really? Nice kiss? Smooth. Real smooth.

Tyler smiles and leans in towards my ear.
"I wasn't acting."
He purrs and bites my ear lobe gently and ever so lightly where no one can see. I shiver and bite my lip. Looks like showing up fashionably late does count for something.