2.0

Jimin yawned as he woke up the next morning. As usual, he grabbed his phone and saw he had a new message from Yoongi.

"Holy shit" Jimin gasped. Baby? Yoongi called him baby. What does this mean? Does Yoongi like him too?

Breathe Jimin breathe

Jimin pulls his knees towards him and shoves his head in between them. He waits three seconds before screeching. He was so happy this might mean that Yoongi likes him too.

This is all Jimin's wanted since he first heard Yoongi's deep voice wrap around each lyric he rapped. Jimin fell even more in love with him when he found his blog.

When Jimin would feel sad or mad he would find a song by the elder and just block out the world. Since Jimin doesn't live with anyone in his dorm anymore, he doesn't really have anyone to talk to besides Jungkook and Taehyung. His old dorm mate graduated the year before. So he's all alone with only Yoongi's voice to keep him company.

Jimin's fingers hover over the keys, what should he say? Should he act like normal or should he say something about it? He decides against saying something and just replies back as normal because what if it was just a typo? 

Knowing Yoongi, he was probably so tired that he just meant to say something else. What would that something else be though? What could he call him that would be auto corrected into baby?

----------------

This is shit

There will be short little chapters like this that go with the conversations in the next chapters.

Please don't be a ghost reader! Vote and comment! Or maybe just vote idk you choose I give up