3.7

June 13, 2016

Yoongi sits down right as the ceremony starts. He spots Jimin's hat shining as bright as it did the day he showed Yoongi.

"Welcome to Seoul University's Accelerated Program Graduation Ceremony!" The University's chancellor chirped.

--

Jimin was crying with Taehyung and Jungkook in his arms when Yoongi found him through the bustling families. Jin, Namjoon,and Hoseok were all trailing behind him.

"Minnie!" Yoongi shouted, as he ran to them and wrapped his arms around his small boyfriend and his friends. Jin was tearing up and taking picture of the four.

"This is so cute I can feel my teeth rotting out of my mouth."

"Hoseok!"

"What?"

Jimin turned towards the two bickering males and smiled.

"So you're the famous Hoseok that put me in danger, it's nice to meet you!" Jimin said, hugging the orange-haired male.

Yoongi, Taehyung, and Jungkook all laughed, while Hoseok stood there awkwardly. Jimin let go of the older male and turned to the rest of his friends smiling.

"Congrats Chimchim!!!" Taehyung yelled and trapped his older friend in a hug.

"Thank you Taetae. I'm so happy you guys came!" He squeaked in Taehyung's ear. The younger of the two laughed as he let go of Jimin.

"Ahh me too!" Taehyung replied, stepping away from Jimin. "Oh hyung!" Taehyung yelped as he bounced off to Yoongi, while the others made their way to the exit.

"Did you ask Jimin yet?" Taehyung asked, as he pulled Yoongi towards their group of friends who were now standing at the exit.

"Not yet. I think I'll ask him later."

"You better. You two are cute together!" Taehyung squealed, walking out the exit and grabbing Jimin on the way.

--

"Oh my god! That's your 5th one Jungkook!" Hoseok screamed, as Jungkook shoved his 5th consecutive sandwich in his mouth. The group of seven laughed at Hoseok's cringing as he watched Jungkook eat his sandwiches.

"Guys" Jungkook starts with his mouthful of sandwich.

"Sandwiches are my one true love" He said as he took a bite of his 6th.

"Then what am I?" Taehyung asks with a pout.