Epilogue

Thank you for reading and voting x

G U E S S  W H O ?

E P I L O G U E

Spontaneity

(Carlos' POV)

He groaned as Melanie climbed off him and searched her room for her phone. She found it and climbed back into bed with him. He wrapped his arms around her and pulled her closer, she gave him a quick kiss before putting the phone to her ear.

"Hey dad!" She greeted and he froze, "we're here already, just waiting for you guys!" He tried to pull away, but she straddled him.

"Melanie," he started, but she moved and he groaned. He knew this was a bad idea, her parents were late and she seduced the crap out of him and he somehow ended upstairs, naked with her in what he hoped was a guest room or her bedroom. He had no willpower around her apparently and now her parents were going to show up any second.

"That's fine, we'll see you in a bit." She hung up and tossed her phone on the bed before bracing herself on his shoulders. He knew she was wild, but this was insane. "We have half an hour before they get here, think you can make it work?" He wanted to tell her that she was crazy and they needed to get dressed, but he loved her to the point that maybe he'd become just as crazy as her.

"Shower, I'm great at multitasking."

✖✖✖

Carlos was usually nervous when meeting his past girlfriends' parents, but he already knew the Nelsons pretty well, if only they'd forced their daughter to join them sooner and his mom should have dragged him to events as well. He couldn't being to explain just how great they were for each other, they rarely fought and when they did Melanie always caved first because she was just as crazy about him as he was about her.

Melanie was a perfect combination of responsible and crazy. Bills were always paid, school work always done, she'd even help him with his engineering work even though she was a chemistry major, but somehow always figured it out. She'd helped organize his life, but still kept it fun with her spontaneous activities from just going out to eat to playing glow in the dark mini golf, the only thing she was actually bad at.

Her parents arrived with pizza and didn't even bother to question him, accepting him as easily as he had accepted Melanie into his life. She snuggled up to him as they put on a movie to watch and he smiled down at her, impatiently waiting for the day she decided to take a impromptu trip to Vegas, so they could get married.

"You know what we should do?" She whispered, "when we graduate, and you know get jobs or whatever, we should take a celebratory trip to... Cancun or something." She smiled up at him and he grinned, maybe they did quick weddings there too.

The End

❤  ✖  ♡  ✖  ❤

Comments?

Technically, this is the end and the book is complete, but I like them so much that I've written some one shots on them so they'll be added as bonus chapters. Not sure how many in total there will be, it's just whenever I get inspired and/ or bored.

Thank you for reading and voting x

❤  ✖  ♡  ✖  ❤