B. Ch. 2

Thank you for reading and voting x

G U E S S  W H O ?

D E S C R I P T I O N

Carlos and Melanie help their friends move.

B O N U S  C H A P T E R

Almost every morning Melanie was the first to wake up. Carlos was usually too tired from whatever they had done the previous night to even be bothered. She could drop several pans and he wouldn't even twitch. She didn't mind, letting him sleep in meant she could do whatever she wanted without him being there to convince her that it was a bad idea. She loved having him around, but sometimes she wanted to do something ridiculous just to see what would happen.

This morning however, she pushed off the blanket from both of them and climbed over him to sit on his thighs. She grinned down at her hot boyfriend and leaned forward to kiss his entire face.

Carlos adored Melanie, she made him do things that he would never do on his own and somehow managed to make sure they never got arrested. She also happened to be into him just as much as he was into her, it made him feel extremely secure about their relationship. Her kisses were the second best way she would wake him up. He stretched, waiting for her to navigate her way back to his lips so he could kiss her, morning breath be damned.

Carlos pulled away from the small piece of heaven that was her mouth and sat up against the headboard. He glanced at the clock and frowned when he noticed how early it was.

"Couldn't resist me for a couple more hours, huh?" He smirked at her and she rolled her eyes, getting up and off him. Another plus to dating Melanie was she slept in only her bra and a pair on panties, sometimes completely nude.

"We have to help Isadora and Connor move in to their house today," she informed him.

"Why," he whined, not moving. She picked up the sheet she had apparently ripped off him and smirked when she caught him looking at her backside.

"Because it's our fault she got pregnant," he scoffed.

"Don't start that up again. We invited them on the trip, we didn't tell them to cross the line and have sex." He crossed his arms, he always thought Connor was a little too nice to Isadora even for a friend. He wasn't that surprised, Connor looked at her the same way he looked at Melanie. "I told you I didn't trust him."