B. Ch. 1

Thank you for reading and voting x

G U E S S  W H O ?

D E S C R I P T I O N

Carlos and Melanie go to Rasul and Indria's wedding.

B O N U S  C H A P T E R

Melanie and Carlos had not seen each other for more than 48 hours and it was driving them both mad. Normally, they could handle it, but Indria and Rasul had been keeping them both so busy they barely had time to eat, let alone have access to chargers to plug their phones and talk to each other. Over 48 hours of zero contact and communication.

It was the first time since meeting each other that they had been so disconnected and they both didn't like it.

Indria and Rasul's wedding was a culture mess and clash of Indian, Arabic and American traditions. They had wanted to add as much as possible and it was starting to take it's toll on all of them. Carlos found himself raiding his hotel room's mini fridge for some alcohol at six in the morning just to settle himself. He missed her and it physically hurt him, but he was the best man and he had to stick around Rasul and reassure him that everything was fine even though everything clearly wasn't.

Melanie had a good cry in the shower, feeling ridiculous. They hadn't broken up or anything, but she hadn't realized how much he meant to her. She more than loved him, there was no words. She also realized that she would never be a maid of honor again. Isadora would have to find someone else.

She wondered if she could sneak out and find Carlos. Anything not wedding related had been put somewhere else because Indria had turned into a Bridezilla, so she didn't even know where her purse was, let alone her phone. The groom couldn't see the bride so they had been on opposite ends of the hotel. Which meant that Carlos was here, but not and it was driving her crazy.

She wanted the wedding to start already so they could get this over with. Melanie was an affectionate girlfriend. Kissing and hugs and basically any form of contact is what she thrived on. Her chest actually ached which freaked her out because she had never felt this way about anyone.