Twelve.

Actually, it should have been hell to get her out. But, six on the dot, her body was already rising up out of her sleep and her eyes slowly opened. Anna looked around her, taking in the room half shrouded in darkness, before she flung the sheet aside and got out of the bed.

She passed by Mina's bed on her way to the bathroom. Her roommate laid sprawled out on the covers, her legs bent in one direction and her head facing the opposite. Her arms laid crooked by her side and she emitted a loud snore, her mouth open and drool glinting off her lips.

The sight was funny to her and Anna chuckled, heading straight into the bathroom. She went through the usual routine of washing the gunk and sweat off her face before drying it with the nearby towel. She didn't mind waking up so early very much this time. After going to sleep at ten last night, that gave her roughly the standard eight hour sleep she needed to face the day and so she felt well rested and invigorated. Her first class didn't start until nine today, so not only was she well rested but she had time to get her coffee and officially start her mission.

Anna headed back into the room for her things before returning to the bathroom. She showered for ten minutes and exited the room, donned in only her underwear and a towel over her wet hair. She sat on the bed, picked up her comb and began running the teeth through her hair as she stared, amused, at the snoring Mina. As soon as her hair was successfully detangled, she pulled it up into a high knot on the top of her head, pushing in her hair pin and began putting on her uniform.

Her burner rang. "Status update," Thomas said in her ear as soon as she answered.

She didn't stop to wonder how Thomas knew she was awake at this time. Instead, she felt the usual bout of annoyance sprout in her at his question. "It's only the second day," she whispered into the phone, fearing she might wake her roommate.

"So? I can't ask for the status update on the second day?" His tone was light, teasing and she rolled her eyes, glad he wasn't around to see it.

"There's nothing to update you on. I've literally only been here two days." Before he could reply, she added, "When I do have something to update, I'll contact you immediately."

"Okay, good. That's not the reason I called though."

"Why did you call, sir?"

"I'm just checking up on. I know this is your first covet mission so I wanted to see how everything is going. How you holding up?"

How was she holding up? Did he not hear her when she said this was her second day? The only problem she foresaw so far is adjusting to this weird environment but even that didn't look like much of a hindrance in her mission. "I'm holding up just fine, sir," she answered blandly.

"Don't hesitate to tell me if something happened, okay?"

This time, Anna had to try her hardest to refrain from growling into the phone. He was treating her like a child again. "Yes, sir," she pushed out.

Thomas didn't notice her annoyance. She could practically hear the smile in his voice as he bid her goodbye and hung up. As soon as the line went dead, Anna threw the phone onto the bed in frustration. Five years at the agency and he still saw her as the delicate little girl she was the first day she arrived. She was thoroughly sick of it now.

It took her a moment to calm herself. She stood there, under the dawn light shining in through the window, staring at the burner and willing her anger away. Then she picked it back up, slipped it into her pocket and left the room.

She made her way to the kitchen. The mental map gave her easy directions to find it, hidden away at the end of the hall downstairs. The room was large. At the very back of the room held the granite countertops and island, the sleek fridge and the electronic stove tucked to the side. There was a table situated nearer to the door, surrounded by comfy looking chairs with armrests. Anna skirted around the table and made her way up to the kitchen. She rummaged through the cupboards until she found what she was looking for.