The Soul Mate Mark

All her life, Marinette lived in Paris, the most romantic place in the world. She grew up here, the sights were beautiful, it always gave her inspiration when she designed. She was currently talking to Tikki about her mark and whose mark it could've been.

"Don't worry! You'll find your love soon. You can always look at other peoples wrists." Tikki said, she was attempting to encourage Marinette, she knew her pep talk would eventually make her smile.

"I know... But what about Adrien? He might hide it so no 'fangirls' copy it. What if his mark was on his shoulder?That would mean he isn't my soulmate! It has to be on his wrist, covered." Marinette whined. Marinette's mark was on her right wrist, which means her soulmates mark is on their left wrist, and of course they'd have the same mark.

"You'll be fine! Just be glad school's almost over."

"That's just it, Tikki. If school is over for the summer, I won't be able to find my soulmate! Well, until school starts up again in the fall."

Tikki giggled and gave Marinette a hug, which made the designer smile. You have two more weeks, Mari, two weeks.

~~The next day at school~~

Marinette was nervous, she wanted to ask Adrien if he could show her the mark, but as we all know Marinette, this is her 'conversation'.

"H-Hi Adrien."

"Hi Marinette."

"I.. do you... m-mark have a happen to that t-this matches one? Uh.. Mean I was that what... Uhh..." She points to her wrist, showing her mark.

"Oh, my mark? It's-"

"Adrikins.." Chloe walked up to Adrien. "Why are you talking to this... thing..." She pointed at Marinette, who was now furious.

Marinette calmed down after Alya placed her hand onto Mari's shoulder.
"She's not worth the time of day." Alya stated.

Chloe made a small "hmph" and walked off. Marinette whispered 'thanks' to Alya who just left them alone before she whispered.

Silence.

Marinette started to talk again. "So, mark see I may the?"

"What? Oh, right." He took off his jacket that he had on to reveal his, you guessed it, wrist that had the EXACT same mark as Marinette did.

Marinette wanted to do backflips, front flips, cartwheels and so much more, but the bell rung, so she just pounced over to Alya, who watched almost the entire time from afar.

~~After school~~

Marinette giggled happily as she had found her soulmate earlier this morning. She's never been this happy, not to her recollection, at least. She entered the bakery, and jumped up the stairs into her room. Tikki flew out of Marinette's bag and was excited for Marinette, with her crush being her soulmate, and all.

Suddenly there was a loud BOOM outside of the window, Marinette looked outside at the newest akumatized person, they called themselves the Dreamer.

"Ha ha ha! Citizens of Paris, I am the Dreamer! Once you are spritzed, you will fall into a deep sleep, and I will seize your Miraculouses, Ladybug and Chat Noir!"