The Dreamer's POV

So, you never voted and I kept my word, I chose for ya! Who's next? Alya or Adrien? Anyway, here you go!

I was extremely tired, I didn't get any sleep for the past 48 hours. I woke up and got dressed, I didn't even care what I wore for the day. I chose a flannel, a pair of pants, two different colored socks, and two different shoes. I then checked the time on my phone and it was already 9 o'clock. I was late! My baby sister, not even six months old yet, always woke me up when I was on the brink of sleep. I raced out the door to my school, I was going to be in big trouble this time.

"Samantha, you're late, again." Said my teacher, Mrs. Winte (made it up, and it's not supposed to be Mrs. Winter)

"I'm so sorry, I guess I just lost track of time when I was taking care of Jenni."

Mrs. Winte sighed. "You use that excuse way too much."

"It isn't an excuse." I murmured under my breath.

"What was that?"

"Sorry, Mrs. Winte"

"Good, now get to your seat."

"Yes, Mrs. Winte."

I sat down in my usual seat, next to my best friend Valerie.

"Woah, you okay?" Valerie asked.

"Yeah, I'm just--" I yawned "really tired."

"Okay." My best friend understood what I was going through, after all, she too had a younger sibling, his name was Antonio, and he was annoying.

I started to drift of to a nice sleep, where there were fluffy clouds, a beautiful meadow, no noise, it was purrfect. (I made the pun to annoy my own Valerie.) All of a sudden, I was awaken by a ruler being thwacked on my desk, followed by a "Ms. Johnson, principals office, now!"

"What?"

"You were snoozing in the middle of class, now go to the principals office!"

"Oh, poor little Sam, got caught by the teacher, better luck next time!" This was announced by the person I hated most, Chelsea.

I scoffed, but inside, I was hurt. I quickly ran out of the classroom as fast as I could. I leaned against the wall, crying my eyes out as I looked at my bracelet my best friend gave her. I heard a faint "flap flap flap", but chose to ignored it. It got closer and closer by the second, and finally, when I looked up, it was too late.

"My name is Hawkmoth and Dreamer is now yours, I give you the power to put people into an eternal sleep, I just need a favor, in return to these powers I give you, you must capture Ladybug and Chat Noir's Miraculoses in return. So, do we have a deal?"

"Yes, Hawkmoth."

I rose from the ground, I had a spandex suit on, with a small skirt (Kinda like Stormy Weather's outfit). The colors went from a dark blue that faded up to a light blue when it reached the top of the suit, a big, black 'Z' was in the middle of my stomach, symbolizing sleep.

I looked at the weapon that Hawkmoth gave to me, it was a spritzing gun, and I had the ability to fly. My first stop was the park, and a TV news reporter pointed a mic to my mouth and a camera to my face, then asked the question "Who are you?" I chuckled at their mistake.

"Ha ha ha! Citizens of Paris, I am the Dreamer! Once you are spritzed, you will fall into a deep sleep, and I will seize your Miraculouses, Ladybug and Chat Noir!" I grabbed the gun before anyone left in fear and spritzed them.

"Good, now spray the others and attract Ladybug and Chat Noir."

"Yes, Hawkmoth."