Adrien's POV

I had just woke up, I still couldn't believe yesterday I received my mark. It was a camera outlined with what looked like a string of thread, and at the edge of the camera button, there was a sewing needle. (Whoops, never mentioned what it looks like, my bad!!) It was on my left hand, on the top. I sighed and slipped on a jacket, hoping it covered the mark.

"Adrieeeeennn. Whereeee'sss myyyyyy Caaaammmmeeemmmmbeeeeerrrrrt." Plagg whined.

"I swear, you and your cheese, don't you eat anything else?" I questioned.

"Nope, mostly my beloved Camembert, I can eat any other cheese, but I prefer Camembert." He replied (Hope you're happy, I missed a pun op-purr-tunity)

I tossed some of the horrid cheese to my Kwami.

I headed out the door, into the car, and drove to school.

As I climbed up the steps to my school, Marinette, a girl in my class, walked up to me.

"H-Hi Adrien."

"Hi Marinette."

"I.. do you... m-mark have a happen to that t-this matches one? Uh.. Mean I was that what... Uhh..." She pointed to her wrist, the one with her mark.

"Oh, my mark? It's-"

"Adrikins.." Chloe walked up to me, I internally groaned."Why are you talking to this... thing..." She asked, pointing to Mari.

Marinette looked angry, but Alya placed her hand onto Mari's shoulder, which helped.

"She's not worth the time of day." Alya stated.

Chloe made a small "hmph" then walked away.

Silence filled the air.

Marinette broke the silence. "So, mark see I may the?"

"What? Oh, right." I took off my jacket that I had on.

She looked as if she were to explode, but the bell rung, so she jumped over to Alya and started squealing. I found it rather cute.

~***Lazy Author Time Skip***~

After school, Nathalie and the gorilla picked me up from school and we all headed home, heading straight to my room to 'do my homework', when really I would listen to Plagg complain while trying to find out Ladybug's identity

Suddenly there was a loud BOOM outside my window, I opened it and looked outside at the newest akumatized person, they called themselves the Dreamer.

"Ha ha ha! Citizens of Paris, I am the Dreamer! Once you are spritzed, you will fall into a deep sleep, and I will seize your Miraculouses, Ladybug and Chat Noir!"

I sighed, I didn't want to fight an akuma, after all, today had been one of the best days of my life! I quickly transformed and jumped out my window. The Dreamer was in the park, spritzing people as she floated by them.

I watched Ladybug arrive on the scene.

"Ugh, where's Chat?" I faintly heard.

"Looking for me, M'lady?" I said with a hint of sass in my tone.

Ladybug sighed and rolled her eyes.