Don't talk to strangers

[ Hello everyone! I haven't been very active but I wanted to come back with a new story for now. I'm still work on my other ones but I'm starting a new story/stories called DURARARA!! HIGH SCHOOL! You should totally check it out! Without further ado, LEMON TIME HAS COMMENCED ]

"Alright Shizuo,I'm heading out"! You shouted from the opening the front door.

"Wait up a second, Y/N ,I've got to tell you something before you leave". Shizuo had made his way from the hallway bathroom to where you were standing. He had just gotten out of the shower because he had nothing but a towel wrapped around his lower body and his hair was still wet.

"What is it"? You answered with concern.

Shizuo was your older sibling and he cared about you and did whatever he could to protect you. He was always there to guide you through your life.

"While you're gone, remember, don't talk to strangers". He said.

"Yeah yeah I know,what do you think I am a 12 year old?". You answered unamused.

"Just,try to watch out for a flea named Izaya Orihara. He wears a black V-neck shirt with a black jacket with fur along the cuffs and hood. He's bad news and I'll be damned if touched my little sister"! He said getting angry and balling his fist.

"Easy Shizuo, I'll be alright I promise. I'm just going sight seeing. You don't have to worry".

And with that said you were off on your little adventure through the streets of Ikebkuro.

(Time Skip brought to you by Masaomi's Mixtape~)

You stared out of the coffee shops window and watched all of the people scattered around like a swarm of ants. You had a good feeling of living in the city with your big brother. Being interrupted by someone opening the door causing the little bell at the top to ring, you looked up to see the man Shizuo was telling you about. He had jet black hair that hung loosely over some of his eyes and the black jacket with the furr.

His shirt exposed his toned collar bone. You looked up to get a good look at his face but you couldn't stop staring into his light carmel eyes. They had some sort of sparkle to them as you noticed they were looking straight into your own E/C eyes.

"Wait eh- he caught me staring, what do I do now! Oh no he's coming.."

He made his way towards your table.

"So I couldn't help but notice you taking an interest in me just now". He said in a smooth voice.

"I'm sorry, really, I didn't mean to". You answered nervously.

"Heh~You know,you're pretty cute." He crossed all his finger together and rested his chin on them staring at you.

You blushed lightly. "O-oh,well-um, thank you."

"So,tell me,what's your name anyway darling~". He said.

"Y/N ,Y/N Heiwajima".

He looked a little surprised at the sound of that name.

"You wouldn't happen to be related to Shizu-Chan,would you?" He purplexed.

"Oh,yes I am. I'm his younger sister". You answered hoping that wasn't going to be a bad thing.

"Woah,I didn't know he had a sister,especially one this beautiful." He smirked.

His words were so flattering you felt your stomach get a little fluttery.

"My name is Izaya Orihara,it's a pleasure to meet you". He said with a smile .

"Nice to meet you too~"You answered sweetly.

"Why did you come here to this coffee shop?" He asked.

"Well I'm out seeing the city and learning the ups and downs, the streets and just the basic everyday things you need to know about Ikebukuro". You said.

"Why don't I take you down to my house and I can show you some things about the city"? He offered.

You were contemplating about it but then you remembered, " Shizuo had warned you about this guy, he's not good, just decline and go on with the day".

Though,something was telling you to go with him.

"Sure let's go ". You answered.

"Wonderful ~ now let's get going and not waste a single second of time"! He said with much enthusiasm.

You paid for your coffee and were out with the "Izaya man".
The man your brother had warned about.