Oh Yeah, Shizuo

"JESUS Y/N WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN"?!?

You had just gotten home the morning, or should you say afternoon after you had just had one of the most amazing nights of your life, and Shizuo was yelling at you already.

"I thought I texted you that I was at a friend's house and I just crashed at their place". You responded

"You really had me so worried Y/N. You are my little sister and I don't want you to get hurt". Shizuo pulled you into a big hug embracing how much he cared and was relieved that you had made it home alive

"Please, never scare me like that again".

"Alright. I'm sorry Shizuo, I'll be more careful". You pulled away from the hug and made your way to your room. You were so sore from last night that it was difficult for you to stand up and walk.

Shizuo had noticed and questioned you.

"You alright Y/N ? You seem hurt a little bit".

You panicked and made a quick excuse.

"Umm, I ran a mile before I came back home and my legs are really tired". You lied

"Well, I hope you feel better". He said as you walked into your room and shut the door.

"Man, that was close". You sighed out.

" You ran a mile"?

"Aghh! IZAYA?! What are YOU doing here"??

Izaya was laying on your bed giving you a smirk.

"Well, i-it was the best I could come up with okay"! You whispered angrily

"Haha, oh Y/N-Chan~ You're so cute". Izaya had gotten up and backed you in to the wall giving you a long slow kiss. You wrapped your arms around his neck and melted into it.

"So how DID you even get in without Shizuo catching you"? You asked breaking the kiss.

He smiled and looked over at the open window of your room.

"You came in through the window?? Oh my god, we are on the 5th floor how did you-"

You were cut off by his lips again.

"You talk too much, you know that Y/N-Chan"?

You stuck your tongue out at him before shoving his arm playfully.

You jumped suddenly hearing a knock at your bedroom door.

"Hey, It's me Y/N". Shizuo said from the other side. [ Hello from the other sideeeeee]

You panicked seeing Izaya smiling at you being flustered.

"Umm- agh, QUICK HIDE IN MG CLOSET"! You whispered frantically, pushing him inside the closet. He wouldn't move from his spot which made you angry.

"WILL YOU JUST GO"! You said angrily.

"Y/N are you alright"? Shizuo asked

"IZAYA KYOUKO ORIHARA DO NOT MAKE ME HURT YOU". You shoved more but he wouldn't budge.

"Fine alright Y/N-Chan I will , man you are so pushy". He said as he walked slowly in to the closet, shutting the door quietly.

You ran to open the door.

"Yeah Shi-zuo"? You said out of breath from pushing Izaya's heavy ass.