Would you be my nurse?

You woke up peacefully tucked in your bed under the warm f/c blanket.

The sun was out and shining bright even through your thick curtains. It must have been the afternoon already. You were always the one to wake up early but you did stay up really late last night watching American Horror Story with Shizuo. He must have taken you to your room after you fell asleep.

You sat up, stretching out your cramped limbs. You let out a long slow moan in the process, thinking about how sexual it sounded and laughing to yourself. You reached over and grabbed your phone from your nightstand to check the time.

11:22 am

Well, it wasn't that late. You got up from your bed and walked downstairs to the kitchen for some breakfast.

You looked at the table finding a note.

"Y/N, I tucked you in bed since you fell asleep in my lap last night. I miss you doing that when we were younger~ 😋 I left to go to work and I'm working late tonight so I won't be home until maybe 1:00 in the morning. Have fun, be safe! Love you~"
-Shizuo
You smiled at the note, folding it up and heading towards the fridge. You pulled out the milk with the cereal that was on the shelf and made yourself a bowl of cereal.

You picked up your phone and dialed Izaya's number.

He picked up after about three rings.

"Good Morning my Love~" He said over the phone.

"Good morning baby"~ You answered with a blushing smile

Izaya sounded really raspy and coughed repeatedly.

"Are you okay sweetie"? You asked with concern.

"Oh yes, it's just that I'm very sick today and I'm not feeling too well". He responded. He sounded miserable.

"Aww, honey. Is it okay if I come over to see you for a bit"? You were worried about your boyfriend being sick and he sounded so small and sweet, you could tell he was really weak.

"I don't want you getting sick Y/N, you don't have to come over". He said with a sneeze.

His sneeze was adorable~

"No, don't worry about it. I'll be over as soon as I'm done with my breakfast and I'll head down there. I'm going to take care of you today".

"Alright well, Y/N? Would you be my nurse?" He sounded like a little boy with his voice low and sick like that.

You mentally said "AWWW~" and almost squealed over the phone.

"Of course sweetie~ I'll see you in a bit. Love you~"

With that, you hung up the phone and continued to eat the rest of your breakfast.

After you were done in the shower, you walked over to your room and opened up your closet. You reached up and grabbed a box of your old Halloween costumes. Last year you had just so happened to be a nurse for Halloween while Shizuo was a doctor. You grabbed your white lingerie and put that on with your nurse costume.

As you put on your trench coat, picked up your bag and headed out the door.

[ Small time skip brought to you by Shinra's Dullahan FanFics]