Dinner Time

"Alright, dinner is ready". Shizuo said setting down the plate of food in front of you on the table.

Shizuo had prepared some Chinese food for you too to eat for the evening. You too were famished, and you both couldn't wait to dig in to the delicious Asian food that was waiting to be eaten. You helped a little here and there with the food but Shizuo did most of the work.

"Wonderful! I'm starving". You said as you picked up the silverware.

Shizuo had taken his regular seat actions from you at the table.

"So Y/N, how was your day so far, I mean besides being bored all day while I was gone." Shizuo said pouring some soda into a glass you and for him.

"Oh well..um, I wasn't THAT bored, I just watched some anime while you were gone which always keeps me busy". You answered looking down at your lap. You quickly looked back up because you didn't want Shizuo to get suspicious.

"Wow, really? Usually when you watch Anime, I here you yelling at the T.V about how the boys are going to give you a heart attack at their perfection". Shizuo chuckled taking a bite of his rice.

"Well, I don't really talk with my mouth full". You said sipping your soda.

"What"? Shizuo asked raising an eyebrow.

You choked on the beverage as you realized what you had just said.

"Oh, I was just uhh, you know-eating some popcorn so I couldn't yell at the T.V when I had a mouthful of popcorn". You said quickly eating your food so you couldn't say something else stupid.

"Oh yeah of course, you always eat when you watch something." He responded.

You have a sigh of relief.

"Wait a second, you only eat popcorn when you watch a show from America". He looked up confused.

"Oh shit, good going Y/N! What if he starts asking more questions. Oh he wants you to answer. Quick think of something to say, HURRY! " You thought to yourself.

"Oh yeah, well when I finished an Anime, I started this show that I used to watch when I lived with BFF/N back in America. It's called American Horror Story. The plot is amazing and it's pretty scary so I just curled up and ate some popcorn."

You lied straight through your teeth.

"Oh nice, I've heard of that show. I've wanted to start it but I've never had anyone to watch it with. Could we watch it tonight after dinner"? Shizuo asked shoving some meat into his mouth.

"Yeah sure".

You starting thinking about Izaya and how you would have to tell Shizuo sooner or later. But for now it would have to be forbidden love between the two of you. You proceeded to eat your food to satisfy your grumbling stomach.

[ Time skip brought to you by: Erika's Yaoi Stash ]

After a night of talking and making jokes about the most random things with your dearest big brother Shizuo you were full after eating so much food. You were going to take a bath so you went upstairs to your room and got your pajamas ready.

You walked down the hall and into the bathroom m, getting the bath ready.

You closed the door behind you holding your clothes and towel in your hand.

"Hello My Love"~

A familiar voice came from behind the door.

"Izaya, what are you doing here"? You questioned.

" I withdrawal that statement, because it really doesn't matter now". You said shaking your head.

"I just missed you that's all". He came over and held your face giving you a quick kiss.

"Can I take a bath with you"? He asked

You crossed your arms.

"So you came here to get something. I see how it is". You said rolling your eyes.

"Oh don't be like that Y/N-Chan". He said taking off your shirt.

You both started to undress each other, taking off his day clothes and hanging up his coat on the hook of the door. You then got into the warm bath water together. Izaya held you close to him as you sat on his lap. He grabbed the shampoo from the shelf and started to scrubl and lather your hair with it. He inhaled the smell of your hair that now smelled like strawberries.

"I love you Y/N". He said as he kissed your cheek. He trailed down leaving kisses on your neck.

"I love you too Izaya" You said smiling, curling up on him.

He began to use his hands as a cup for water, rinsing off your hair. As he finished you turned around and wrapped your legs around him and wrapping your arms around his neck. You leaned in and kissed him. The two of you made out for about three minutes at least. You pulled apart to breathe again. The two of you got out and dried off and as you got into your pajamas, he got back into his normal clothes.

After you had brushed your teeth, you sat down in front of the mirror as Izaya picked up your hairbrush and started to brush your hair.

"You are so beautiful Y/N". Izaya said staring into your eyes through the mirror. He gave you another kiss on the cheek before proceeding to brush your H/L, H/C hair.

After you two finished, you looked out of the door to make sure Shizuo was nowhere in sight to be able to see you two.

You and Izaya ran out of the door as he grabbed his coat.

You closed the door quickly before you guys were caught.

"Well, I'm headed home. This was fun Y/N. We should do it again sometime". He gave you one last kiss before opening up the window to leave.

"Definitely. Goodnight Sweetie". You responded.

"Goodnight my love"~ He said as he jumped out being no where in sight.

You headed downstairs to see Shizuo to watch some of that American Horror Story.

"Hey Y/N, I just found it on Netflix, you ready"? Shizuo said sitting down on the couch with a bowl of popcorn. You walked over and sat down next to him as the first episode of the first season played.

You guys talked about how interesting the show was so far loving the characters and their personalities.

The two of you talked and watch it all night before you guys fell asleep on the couch for the night.

[ Hello everyone! Wow, I didn't know how much of a success this story was going to be. Thank you for 1K views~ I'll be starting some more fanfics if you would like of ANY characters you choose. You could contact me on Wattpad or Instagram.

Instagram: @salty.celty.sturluson
Until next time my friends!
Admin out 🔜 ]