● T H R E E ●

JIMIN'S P.O.V.

I groan as I lift my head up a little. I couldn't bring myself to open my eyes, they suddenly feel so heavy. My arms are aching, and my legs are numb. It actually hurts when I move them too much.

Where in the world am I? How did I get here? What happened to me? What time is it? How long have I been staying here?? hundreds of question flooded my thoughts but no one ask.

I hear a creak from a door and shoes hitting the ground making a thumping sound, it echoes as it gets louder and louder until it finally stops. "Wake up." I then heard a man's voice say.

I didn't bother opening my eyes. I kept them shut actually, I was afraid he might do something the moment I open them.

"I said, wake up!" he yells as I felt a foot get slammed onto my stomach. I felt myself cough out some of my spit. I whimpered in pain, I wanted to reach over to my stomach and curl up into a ball to at least ease it's pain. I move my arms but all I heard were shackles from chains whenever I pull them. I finally force my eyes open, only to see two legs in front of me. I look up and saw a young man, looking down on me with disgust as he holds a plastic bowl in his hands

He was an attractive guy, I might say. (ignoring the fact that he just kicked me in the stomach.) He had pale white skin, raspberry colored lips, and mint green colored hair, Call it a weird choice of hair color but it suits him very well.

He was staring at me- no, glaring at me.. A chill ran down my spine. his eyes were staring right into mine, slowly piercing my terrified soul.

That's when I looked around my unfamiliar surroundings. I wasn't in the car anymore.. in fact the two men earlier were no where to be seen.

I was in a cell. The room was dimly lit and everything was pitch black. I could only make out a few minor details of the room. My wrists were held by chains above my head and I was in a kneeling position, which was a one main cause to my discomfort.

"Here." he squats down a few feet away from me as he carelessly slides the bowl in front of me, some of the soup inside even spills and with that, I suddenly felt my stomach growl.

Geez, how long have I even been here?

"Be grateful that I still let you eat, pest." he mutters and stands up

"w-what about my arms?" My voice was cold and dry. I try moving my wrists but I only heard shackles from the chains once again.

"Not my problem." he says turning away. "Use your feet for all I care." he starts walking away. "End of discussion."

"H-Hey! Wait, come back here! Get these chains off of me! Please!" I yell, but got ignored.

"Yah! face me!" I yell once more "Get these off of me, please! I'm begging you!! How will I even eat?" I begged as I heard the chains shackle again. He simply looks back at me and let out a small humph before walking out the door, I felt so desperate, I wanted these chains off of my wrists so badly. My stomach growled as I stare at him, walking away slowly.

"COME BACK HERE!!" I manage to yell, it was louder than I expected and It echoed the cell's walls. I didn't know what got into me or what made me to actually yell at him.. But whatever it was, I kinda felt a little more confident. (For some reason)

He groaned covering his ear, "For fuck sake.." he finally turns around but I stiffen as he walks towards me looking so pissed.

shit, nevermind.

I suddenly felt a hard kick hit my face which made my head knock off to my side. A stinging pain follows as I felt a bruise forming on my cheek. I let out a small whimper while I look at him. He squats down, wrapping his palm on my neck. he began squeezing it as he holds it up tightly. Pressure increased on my neck and I retched and gagged. Small tears start forming in my eyes. It was difficult to even get a single breath, I had the constant urge to swallow. It felt like there was no more air surrounding me.

"Listen here you worthless piece of shit." his tone was low and venomous "I'm saying it once, and I'm not saying it twice."

"You are not to be released of these chains or this cell until I say so, and you shall only speak when you are spoken to." his raspy and cold voice made a chill run down my spine again. His face gave no emotion at all. His eyes remains locked onto mine, it didn't move at all. He just watches me choke for air. "Mark my words, you good-for-nothing brat. Just you try disobeying me, and I'll slit that precious throat of yours, next time." he finished as he removed his hand off of my neck, finally standing up. "I'm serious." I cough and quickly grasp for air to catch my breath. My heart was beating fast.. Very fast.. I was getting terrified of him every minute.

I just gulp and nod vigorously with fear as I apologize. He walks away slamming the door closed making me startled little. I continue catching my breath for a while and later on my breathing was finally back to normal.

I quickly scrunch up my face from the stinging pain on my cheek. "fuck, It hurts.."  I mumble as I look at the bowl of cold soup in front of me.. I let out a sigh.

'Now how the hell am I supposed to eat this?'

______________________________________________________________________

Oh yay,

I updated at midnight,

Well..it is technically Monday anyway.

This chapter tho.. Aish.. I don't know how to be scary or violent ayayay.

I only know how to be lame. I'm sorry :">
I just literally wrote the worst thing I could think of, and this is what I came up with.. (Geez I need more ideas.)
Plus I was playing house of cards and couldn't help myself by making this a little.. Er.. *blank*
JUST... QuQ

I tried..
I TRIED SO HARD. :'3

Kinda sad tho because, yesterday, was the selling of the tickets for the BTS concert (epilogue) here in my country *sob* so ekspensib :(( *sigh* I wish they'll have a fanmeeting here someday. :<

Thanks for reading, this potato appreciates it. :3 ()*:・゚ ゚・: