● T W E N T Y S I X ●

[Okay so I can't upload medias rn.. shame. The app I use keeps crashing but I will make them soon. lmao]

"I'm sorry." he said softly

"I was mean and horrible.. And, you d-didn't deserve any of that."

..."Forgive me, Jimin."

Jimin stood there, in front of the door with his wide eyes locked onto it. With a clammy pale hand on his wrist. He was stiff. He couldn't even believe he heard those words from Yoongi's mouth.

Silence filled the room and Jimin didn't even move. He kept his gaze at the door

Yoongi sighed as he slowly let go of Jimin's small wrist.. "I.. It's okay if you don't want to accept my apology." he spoke and his hand fell down to his side instantly.. "I understand, what I did to you was just too unacceptable.." he sighed before going over to his table again. His heart felt so heavy and everything was so gloomy. He was confirming that Jimin really does hate him and this might never change..

before Jimin spoke

"It's okay."

Yoongi's eyes lit up as he looked at Jimin with wide eyes "W-What?"

"I said, it's okay." Jimin repeated, but his back was still facing him.

"Y-You're just gonna forgive me just like that?"

"...You said sorry didn't you?"

"Yeah.."

"And you were sincere about it."

"...y-Yeah.."

"So.. I don't see why not." Jimin turned around, a wry smile evident on his face. "I just.. hope you mean it though."

"I did mean it, you dumbass." Yoongi laughed.

Jimin stared at him incredulously, He never heard Yoongi laugh before. And his laugh was so beautiful, he wanted to see Yoongi like this more.

"Oh.. did I.. offend you again?" Yoongi stopped laughing as he noticed Jimin staring at him differently.

"No it's just.." Jimin almost chuckled at what he was gonna say "I don't think I ever heard you laugh before and it's just.. cute." Jimin smiled warmly, Yoongi felt his cheeks burning up and he knitted his eyebrows together "My laugh?"

"Yeah.." And with that, Yoongi felt his heart flutter and get all bubbly from those words. He loved this, and he loved talking to Jimin. But he didn't want to show it.

"It's a laugh you scum, get over it." he rolled his eyes.

"Yes, yes. Alright sir.." Jimin laughed as well. Oh god, that laugh. Sure he's heard it before whenever he's with Jungkook or something and thought it was just cute.

But hearing his laugh right now in front of him felt more special because he was the reason why he laughed and he's so happy at the fact that he made someone like Jimin feeling happy and he just wants to keep this boy laughing all day long because it's music in his ears.

"I'll be putting these back now." Jimin said before opening the door- But he quickly stood back when a body fell down on the floor.

"Ow.." he rubbed his chin.

"SEOKJIN HYUNG?!" Jimin exclaimed

"H-Hi~" Seokjin giggled nervously before Jimin helped him stand up "What were you doing, Seokjin?" Yoongi hissed

"OH, I WAS CLEANING THE DOOR." Seokjin laughed "It looked so dusty and I couldn't help myself."

"I thought you were supposed to call Namjoon?" Jimin asks

"Call Namjoon? But he's as busy as I am." Yoongi raised an eyebrow

.......

"Gotta blast~" Seokjin smiled before running out the door, leaving Jimin and Yoongi there.

"...that was weird of him."

"Tsk."

-

"HE DID?!" Taehyung and Jungkook said in unison

"Yeah~" Jimin bit his lip "I was so shocked- I.. I didn't even expect any of that."

"....And you accepted it didn't you?" Jungkook huffed

"He was sincere and seemed like he meant it.. so why not?"

"SEE?? I TOLD YOU IT'LL WORK." Taehyung clapped

"AND HE LAUGHED TOO! OH MY GOD HIS LAUGH." Jimin gushed

"hmph~ you stopped hating him that quickly?"

"I guess." Jimin giggled

"Kk~" Jungkook let out another humph before looking away- clearly looking Jealous.

"aW, KoOKs Don'T Be JeALouS."

"Pft I'm not jealous at all!"

"Yes you are silly- Geez, it's not like there's something between us or anything. So there's no need to be jelly, okay?" Jimin coed ruffling his hair.

"Pft. Yeah yeah~"

"Hee hee, love you kooks~"

"you mean it hyung??"

"Yeah."

"As a friend." Jimin stuck his tongue out

"HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH"

"MEAN." Jungkook frowned "I know you know my feelings toward you hyunggie~ </3 You hurt me." Jungkook put his hands on his chest where his heart is.

"Silly~" Jimin giggled leaning his face closer to Jungkook's. "Don't be so dramatic."

Jungkook let out a pout before giving him a peck on the lips "You're mine!" Jungkook chuckled softly

"Oh stop!" Jimin blushed, a smile never leaving his face.

"No hyung. You stop. Stop being so adorable!" Jungkook poke his nose.

"Both of you stop, it's making me sick." Taehyung grimaced at the couple in front of him. "Go smooch Jimin hyung somewhere else~ Lol."

And with that, Jungkook flicks his forehead.

_______________________________________________________________________________

I didn't recheck this so yeah if there's errors here, lmao I'm sorry.

I'll do the third today but upload tomorrow cuz meh.

MY JIKOOK FEELS THO <3 AH, SOMETHING TO BALANCE SHIT OUT.

Thanks for reading, this potato appreciates it. :3 ()*:・゚ ゚・:
•M•