● T W E N T Y T W O ●

"Ow dammit!" Yoongi yelps as his ear felt like it was about to come off any minute now.

"So, Yoongi." He spoke taking his hand off of his ear gently. "You've been quiet ever since we got here. Anything going on?"

"Geez, I just have nothing to say." Yoongi groans rubbing his ear lobe, "Dammit, what does me being quiet have to do with anything?"

"It's just odd." He states "You aren't this quiet."

"What? But I'm always quiet."

"My ear almost got deff because of you, constantly yelling at the maids." Jin shot back with a blank expression, Looking a little more annoyed.

"....Okay," Yoongi huffed in defeat, knowing very well that its true. "So what are you trying to point out here."

"What did you do?"

"What do you mean, what did I do?"

"I knew you for 5 years and ever since then, I have never seen you THAT quiet." He shook his head "And you can't be that oddly quiet for no reason now, am I right?"

"Uhm, no. I just really have nothing to say."

"There you go again with the hiding!" Seokjin sighs "Yoongi please, like that's gonna do anything. You can totally trust me with anything."

"If there's nothing else you want to say, I should be going." Yoongi grunts walking away to his office before Seokjin pulls him on the arm and brings him back to hsi original place "Min Yoongi." He said in a serious tone.

He means business.

"What do you want me to say then?!"

"Tell me why are you so quiet!" Seokjin asks

"I already told you why!"

"I hate lies as much as you do, Yoongi." He sighs

"But I'm not!" He raises his voice "Like I said- it's because I have nothing to sa--"

"YOONGI." Seokjin raises his voice as well, gripping onto his arm tighter "The truth."

Yoongi sighs and took out a breath "Goddammit, you want to know the truth? Okay! I'm guilty!"

"But why?"

"I'm the reason why he doesn't want to come back."

"Yeah, it's obvious. But why?"

"I said stuff I.. Shouldn't have"

"BUT WHY?!"

"I DONT KNOW-- I SAW HIM AROUND JEON, AND I DONT WANT THAT SCUM AROUND HIM."

"I don't even know what got into me!" He grimaced, and that's when Seokjin's eyes open, his mouth agape wide.

.."What?" Yoongi mutters

"Y-YOU'RE.."

"I'm?"

Thats when Seokjin gasps and jumps up and down putting a hand over his mouth to keep himself from screaming, Oh my God, this isn't even the time for this.

"YOU'RE JEALOUS OF JUNGKOOK!" He whisper yelled smiling widely "I CANT BELIEVE IT! THEN THAT MEANS, YOU..."

Seokjin gasps again, this time louder. "I knew it.." He smirked "You like little Jimin, Dont ya!"

"What? No!"

"Mhmm, yeah right!"

"BUT I DON'T. OH GOD IT MAKES ME SICK JUST THINKING ABOUT IT."

"Deny all you want, the only one you're fooling is yourself." Seokjin shooks his head. "You better change how you act around him if you want to win him over Jungkook."

"Because Jungkook already got a huge head start." And this got Yoongi's attention.

"And that starts by making a new start. Apologize to him too! And be more sincere to him, treat him with respect and show your L-O-V-E."

"You make me sick!" Yoongi gagged

"Okay, Don't go crying if you see Jimin saying yes to Jungkook." Seokjin tuts before turning away.

"W-Wait.."

"Yes?" Seokjin turns back at him wiggling his eyebrows

Sighing, Yoongi spoke..

"Help me apologize."

"AHIHIHIHI THAT'S RIGHT YOONGI! SHOW ME EMOTIONSSSS!"

"You suck." Yoongi says bluntly.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Short.

Short.

Short.

AND IT SUCKS.

YAY LMAO

(I got a math test again, I'm sorry lmao. I had to fucking rush the story and the media too -idk why i leik making them-.)

I'll make the next chapter as EXCITING as I can possible.

(Cri.)

Thanks for reading, this potato appreciates it. :3 ()*:・゚ ゚・:
•M•