● F O R T Y ●

(FUNNY HOW I SPELLED FORTY WRONG ON ALL THREE CHAPS AND I DIDNT NOTICE.)

Im stressing. Academic shit right here yo.
Help me; I'm about to break. 😂👊🏻

Btw. Jimin's hair is brown in the story, I only use his orange haired pics for medias cuz.. Eh, there'd not much pictures I could use. Plus the pictures perfectly fit the text for me so.. Meh.

_________________________________________________________

"I don't think I wanna do it anymore."

"We're already here. I didn't come here for nothing." Yoongi rolls his eyes before looking at the large mirror, "Plus this mint hair is sorta getting old." He states brushing his bangs a little.

So one night, Jimin asked Yoongi if they could get his hair colored in red this time. Yoongi didn't feel like it at first, but he agreed since Jimin kept asking and asking to let him to. And eventually he gave up.

So here they are now at the salon where they are currently waiting for the lady to call their names. Jimin was excited on the way, but Yoongi just had to brought up the topic about his hair being a dark color.

"What about it?"

"It has to be bleached; so you'll get that vibrant red that you wanted."

"Bleached?!"

"Yeah."

Yoongi laughs at how the youngster didn't even thought of it.

"Will it hurt?"

Yoongi nods.

"It's worth it though."

After that, Jimin has gone quiet and doesn't seem like he wants to do it anymore.

"I.. Uhm, never mind. Let's go home instead and cuddle."

"I didn't come here for nothing." Yoongi crosses his arms.

"Well, not really NOTHING. We can just get your hair done."

"But I want to see what you'll look like with red hair." Yoongi frowned

"Well.."

"Don't worry about a thing. It'll be over before you know it."

Jimin heaved a sigh. "Alright, let's do this."

--

The second his hair stylist started touching his roots with the bleach, all the fears came rushing back into his mind. The more he thought about it, the more it burned.

'Was this going to burn my flesh off? what if I don't want red hair? Would my hair look really weird if I started rinsing it out now?'

Shit, it burns like hell. As if the roots of his hair are about to fall off any second. He even looked at the mirror a few times carefully to check if any hair fall is happening. Which fortunately there isnt.

Jimin looks at Yoongi with a tensed face. 'THIS WAS A BAD IDEA.'

But Yoongi just flashes him a smile before he held his hand tightly. Jimin smiled at Yoongi but his eyes began tearing up. And he tried his best to keep his nose covered with the towel wrapped around him, but the strong aroma of the bleach was attacking his nostrils all at once. And this was already starting to make him feel lightheaded.

Jimin frowns looking at his hair. "What have I gotten myself into." He muttered

Yoongi squeezes his hand tightly once more and let out a chuckle "You'll love the end result, I promise. Don't worry about this so much, they know what they're doing."

He pouts and turns back to the mirror. A few minutes later, the hair-stylist came back to rinse the bleach off of his hair. When he saw his hair after the wash he was almost horrified to see a yellow-ish shade on his hair.

The hair-stylist says she needs to bleach his hair again for that bright red color. Jimin almost wanted to cry but he bit his lip and nodded.

-

Meanwhile, Jimin was waiting for the bleach to fully set on his hair he was slowly starting to adjust to the pain. It still hurt. in fact; it hurt more than the last time but he was more used to it.

Although it feels like his scalp is about to burn off and he had horrible thoughts of him being be bald forever.

He felt Yoongi's grip loosen and when he turned at Yoongi's direction, he saw Yoongi asleep while the stylist was still applying the dye on his hair. Jimin laughed as Yoongi's head was bobbing back and the stylist was clearly having a little trouble applying it on him. Not that she actually minds.

Yoongi got his hair done first and Jimin was still getting his hair washed out from the bleach. It still hurt and the pain was still there, but at least it was starting to wear off now. The second attempt was already light enough so the stylist finally took the chance to color his hair.

So there goes another hour of dyeing.

And after washing and blow drying. Jimin finally got the vibrant red he wanted.

And let's just say he fucking ROCKED the red hair. He looked lit as fuck. Even Jimin didn't even expect it'll look this good. He loved his hair and it seems like Yoongi was right. It was totally worth it.

And he doesnt even regret it now, he is in love with this and so was Yoongi. He might even consider doing it again next time.

"Red suits you well." Yoongi compliments kissing his cheek.

"You think so?"

"Of course." Yoongi giggled as he slung an arm over Jimin, "Told you it was worth it."

"I guess it was."

_________________________________________________________

What am I doing with his story.

Ill update again, ew.

--

FUCKFUCKFUCKINGFUCK.
BTS LIVE TRILOGY EPISODE III

yALL DO YoU THInK ME AnD MY wAlLet is REaDy?!

NOPe.

bIGHIT wYd.

Thanks for reading, the princess of potatoes appreciates it. :3 ()*:・゚ ゚・: