DIRTY 8

A/N: Yes! Time to take rest. I'll come back if I have satisfied with the response I get from my readers. Thank you:)

ANGEL Pastry Shop which was located at the strategic area had received quite number of customers as soon it started operating at 9 a.m. Some of customers stopped by to have breakfast, and some of them were likely to take away. Nadine was sitting at one corner and enjoyed the coffee as she watched the customers walked in and out from the shop. It was such a blissful moment to see people enjoyed buying the product from her shop.

"It's time for me to get to work," she sipped the coffee for last time and before she could leave to change the clothes, the whispering voices from customers as well from the workers drew Nadine's attention to give a look. Most of girls and women inside here were gasped in excitement as the beautiful and perfect creature was walking outside the shop with the killing smile on his face.

'What is he doing here?' Nadine looked at James from inside through the transparent glass, and her legs automatically made its way toward him as soon he walked into the shop. His eyes wandered around before it finally found the person that he wanted to see the most.

"What are you doing here?" she asked with a fake smile, but the smile he returned to her was pure and sincere. Nadine managed to glimpse on him up and down. In just simple attire, how he managed to look so good in them? The people around still whispering, and she could sense that most eyes were on them right now.

"Oh, I'm going to Bret's house for practice. I just stop by just to give you this," he looked at her with affection as he took out something from behind, which she was very sure that her workers and women inside here envied her a lot. A stalk of fresh beautiful rose with a ribbon attached on it was inside his grip, and he shyly handed it to her.

"You come here....just to give me..this?" her eyes looked at the rose and his face back and forth in surprise. This was not the first rose she had received from him because since five days ago, she had received a stalk of rose each day through delivery. Today, he directly sent it to her, which made Nadine accepted it in embarrassment, especially when the workers and customers here became the witnesses for it.

"Thanks, it's really beautiful," noticing there were many pair of eyes on them, Nadine started her acting by staring at him shyly before she broke the eye contact by looking downward. Although she was still surprised by his sudden visit, but this was the chance to show off her happy marriage life in front of her workers.

"Oh my God, Mr. Reid! Such a sweet and lovely husband you are for sending Madam a stalk of rose every day. How lucky our Madam to get a romantic guy like you as a husband, " the talkative Angela reproved him when she passed by them after serving food to the customer. James glanced at Nadine who looked a bit restless at that moment, liked she did not know what next step she should take to make their acting looked real in their eyes.

"Erm, James. Have a tea first before you go," her soft hand reached for his, but James stopped her by gripping gently her wrist when she wanted to pull him to the table.

"No, it's okay. I'm already late. My friends are waiting for me," he rejected her politely for he did not want to hurt her feeling although her kindness was only acting.

"Oh, you should bring them something from this shop. Angela, pack some desserts for five people. Pick the delicious and expensive one," she ordered Angela who was next to her to pack desserts for James's friends, and it just a sign of courtesy from her toward them.

"Okay, Madam," she replied and managed to exchange the smiles with James before went away. Nadine felt uncomfortable with the eyes that looked on them, especially the look from young girls on James.