DIRTY 10

A/N: Mature content!!! Please don't forget to vote and comment:)

THE passionate kiss from James made Nadine failed to resist him and lost to her sinful desire in the end. As she gradually turned calm, her arms instantly sneaked around his neck as soon James loosened the grips around her wrists. Her mind seemed had forgotten all the wrath and hatred toward him, and it was fully occupied by the lustful desire at that moment.

"James..." she gripped tightly his shirt the moment he stopped nibbling her lips, but then James gently plunged his tongue between her parted lips, which she welcomed it to enter her sweet cavern. Both of them passionately exchanging the saliva as their tongues tangled for dominance before Nadine moaned when he squeezed her ass that only covered by a thin sheet of fabric.

"James, stop it..please," she pleaded with closed eyes, which made James instantly paused his action after heard it. As she could no longer control herself, Nadine only rely on his mercy to end up everything before there was no turning point. Her breathing turned uneven and became worse when James gently brushed her lips before kissed them. It wasn't a passionate or demanding kiss, it was just a sweet and warm kiss.

"Nadz, don't hold back. I know that you want me so badly. Just let it go. I want you just as much as you want me. Maybe worse than it" he whispered after broke the kiss. The warm breath that caressed against her skin made her body involuntarily trembled in excitement. Her weakened sanity still battled with her lust, but it lost again when he kissed her cheek before his lips trailed along her jaw line.

When the sexual temptation from him was too much for her to endure, she let the desire and lust controlled her. James groaned as Nadine grasped a handful of his hair before she fiercely pressed her lips against his. When her kiss became too much demanding until it suffocated him, James had to stop her.

"Hey..hey, there is no need to rush. We have a lot of time to spend together," he said with shallow breathing, which made Nadine embarrassed when her desire was obviously reflected through the action. She dropped her reddened face, but James titled it up to look into her eyes. Her heart suddenly lost its rhythm when her gaze met his, especially when his face slowly approached her.

"I will make you cherish this night the most in your life," his whispering words melted her, and her long nails involuntarily dug his shoulders the moment he landed the butterfly kisses on her neck. He slightly winced in pain at her action, yet it such a sexual pleasure for him and aroused him when they clawed lightly on his covered back. Then he moved to her tempting lips and initiated again the kiss between them.

"Urm...urm," James took the chance to taste it as much as he could although he never got enough of it. Then Nadine could feel his hands trailed down to her shoulders before his fingers push the straps downward, leaving her only in lingerie when the gown fell to her feet. The cold wind that brushed against her exposed skin caused her to seek for the warmth inside his embrace.

Both of them breathed hungrily for the air when her lips escaped from him. Unwilling to look at him, she closed the eyes but it was only for seconds before her body suddenly floated in the air, causing her eyes widened in surprise. Her hands automatically clung around his neck, and her face became red when he carried her in bridal style toward the bed.

"You should eat some more," her lighter body notified James that his wife had lost some weights. Nadine quickly ran her eyes from his face when their eyes met, and only God knew how nervous she was when they almost approaching the bed. His warm touches disappeared when he gently laid her down upon the cool mattress.