Prolouge

"I don't know if this is right guys.." the tall guy said.

"Aren't you a scaredy cat, Namjoon-hyung?" the maknae smirked.

Namjoon scoffed, "As if."

"But seriously, do you even believe this thing? You guys believe in some sorta magics?", said the smallest boy.

"It's not magic, it's kinda like demon spells.", Namjoon claimed.

The another boy only laughed nervously, "Yeah right, demons. Please tell me you're joking hehe."

"You're scared Hoseok-hyung?", the youngest mock. Hoseok shook his head furiously, denying he was scared.

The maknae line only can snicker. The room was suddenly opened with an aromatic smell that came out with a guy with a pink t-shirt.

"Jin eomma!"

"Wow you look good in pink!"

"Hey hyung, I heard there's a new Mario collection.."

"Wahh~ Your chef skill is amazing, you know that?"

"Hyung! I saw a new pink clothes yesterday! Wanna go shopping?"

"You look fine babe like that cheesy burgers..",

Jin glared at Namjoon, and he only shrugs.

"I thought you like pick-up lines..", Namjoon.

Jin continues to glare him, "I like pick-up lines but I'm for sure not gay, mister."

The tall guy gasp in shock, "I thought you like our couple! Like seriously! Who doesn't ship NamJin!?"

(a/n: can't help ot #LoyalNamJin)

"Are you really gay? Coz don't suck my dick, ain't gay." Jin answer, making some people oo-ing at his words.

"Ouuu~ our mom is swearing!"

"She's one badass mom!"

The boy defends, "Excuji me, it's a 'HE' not 'SHE'."

Jin can only smiled, "Thanks alot, Jimin." and gives him half of his cheeji burger.

The boys moans in defeat, because Jimin got half of the cheeji burger, especially made by Jin. The pale guy was annoyed and was about to leave the place.

"I'm outta here, you're lovey dovey is sickening me.." he exclaimed.

All eyes on him, and the youngest smirked.

"Don't tell me Yoongi-hyung is gay for Jimin.."

(a/n:  and thus #YoonMinForever)

Jimin, who silently eating glares at the maknae.

"It's Jimin-HYUNG, JungCOCK." He said while emphasizing 'Hyung' and 'cock' words.

"Says the one who have a small DICK." he roared back.

"Jungkook, stop it." Namjoon said.

Jungkook sighs in defeat, pouting. Meanwhile Jimin smiles while eating his cheeji burger.

(a/n: sorry Himchan influences me. 'i love cheeji burger')

Yoongi rolls his eyes. As he was about to turn the knob, it moved by itself. Suddenly a red-haired guy comes in with his painted face.

"YO TURN UP!" he shouts and jumped into the couch near Jungkook. Jungkook move further from him so he wouldn't get hurt.

"Really Taehyung?" Jimin stares at his faces for a long time. "Why Pikachu?” and Taehyung shrugs.