Slots

1- The Badass
Happen to be a mafia's daughter but lives at her own. Very cold and smart. Doesn't like skinships and loud peoples. More introverted. Done with all people's shit. The coolest character I've ever made in here.

Age: 18-24

Status: Open

--------

2- The Fun
A happy go-round girl. Would always make people laugh at her jokes and acts. Very calm and cheerful person. But she is definitely goodies two shoes. But had to admit, her spirit never been low. High-spirited and high on drugs--i mean hyper af.

Age: 17-22

Status: Open

--------

3- The Bitch
We always have this person in the squad. Technically the bitchest amongst them. Has cold exterior but soft inside. Would always complains on everything. Sassy outs even at the spirits. Has that fucking dolphin scream. Bipolar af

Age: 17-23

Status: Open

--------

4- The Scaredy Cat
Appearently never socialised. Would stuck in her room, watching anime and her oppas. Scared to meet the outside world. Scared on everything. Would always think to live or die. Would always think why orange is called orange. But once she's mad, better run. You've been warned.

Age: 17-18

Status: Open

--------

5- The Weirdo
Weird af. Never listens to anyone. Does anything she wants and really brave. Never get scared shit. But only on thing she scared of, bugs. Her one and only nemesis. Never been serious. But once she's serious, she would only stare at you creepily while tilting her head as if she is a psycho--*screams coz why not*

Age: 17-20

Status: Taken

--------

6- The Caring
Has mom figured. Wouldn't stop worrying y'all. Definitely the most mature one and nags a lot. But don't fight back her words. Or you'll hear her spitting venoms. She cursed a lot like A LOT. Easily  get scared but denies afterwards.

Age: 20-24

Status: Open

--------

7- The Sexually Innocent
The person who makes everything sensual.  Sexy and charming she is. Ok, actually she is innocent, but she acted sexy, very shy shy shy *insert Sana's Aegyo dance* actually. She thought that if she is sexy, she would be labeled mature. Like hell naw ur like Jungkookie go back to your crib.

Nah jk put that knife back Jungkook.

Age: 17

Status: Open

------
+ Guide +

Bangtan Boy's age:
(International Age)

Jin - 24
Yoongi - 23
Hoseok - 22
Namjoon - 22
Jimin - 21
Taehyung - 21
Jungkook - 19