Mom's Spaghetti (Part 4 Josuke x Reader)

If you weren't beating up stand users or looking for the bow and arrow, you were always hanging out with Josuke, Okuyasu and Koichi. You four would always solve the mysteries that endangered Morioh.

Today, however, Nothing exciting was happening. Okuyasu had a stomachache and stayed home while Koichi was studying for a test neither you or Josuke cared about, so it was only you two.

You and Josuke were walking around the streets, neither of you having anything to talk about, until Josuke broke the silence.

"Hey, uh, my Mom's making spaghetti... And I was thinking you'd like to come over and have dinner with me? We can play "Oh! That's a Baseball!" On my NES after!"

"I don't know, last time you had dinner with a friend, it was Okuyasu and I heard you punched his spaghetti." You laughed as playfully punched Josuke's shoulder.

"There was something suspicious about the spaghetti, okay? So is it a yes?" Josuke replied with a grin.

"Sure dude."

--------

"You didn't tell me you'd have company over" Tomoko told Josuke.

"Ah, sorry Mom, it was sudden..." Josuke apologized.

"No worries, I have enough spaghetti for the both of you." She replied, flashing a smile at you.

"Thank you miss Higashikata." You said. And Josuke was surprised by your good mannerism.

After the spaghetti (Thankfully, Josuke didn't punch it) you two played his NES in the living room. Your team, Red Dragons, was winning against Josuke's team Jaguars, with the score at 3-0. Josuke then catches up to you at 3-3, but by that time it's late and you both have fallen asleep, leaning against each other, unknowingly cuddling each other.

"Hey Josuke! I'm feeling better, and I've got the copy of F-Mega! You-" Okuyasu stopped. He barged into the living room, hoping he'd play F-Mega with Josuke but him finds you asleep with you in his arms.

Koichi walks in from behind, "Maybe we should come back tomorrow, Okuyasu." He says.

"O-Oh, ok.." Okuyasu replied, tears forming around his eyes.

"Uh, Okuyasu? Why are you crying?!" Koichi asked.

"My bro Josuke finally has a girlfriend!" He replied.

Koichi could only stare at Okuyasu as if he was crazy or something.

(It's not much, but I hope you enjoyed my first JoJo oneshot! ^^)