Special day (Young Joseph x Reader)

((YOU THOUGHT IT WAS A POLNAREFF X READER, BUT IT WAS ME! JOSEPH X READER))

Young Joseph

It was really quiet in Air Supplena Island.

Until someone woke up

Joseph, who jumped out of bed like a 5 year old on Christmas Day, sprinted to Caesar's room and flung the blanket off of him

"WAKE UP CAESAR!!" He yelled. By this time Lisa Lisa would be woken up by Joseph's obnoxiously loud noises.

"What the fuck Joseph do you know what time it is" Caesar mumbled, rubbing his eyes, but by that time Joseph had already left his room.

"DO YOU GUYS KNOW WHAT DAY IT IS??" Joseph screamed into the dining room.

Lisa Lisa didn't bat an eye. You were there, you just smiled at him, but you didn't say anything, continuing to do what you were doing.

"Use your inside voice Joseph." Lisa Lisa said.

Then, Suzie Q came into the room.

"I know what day it is, it's-"

"September 27. Suzie please get me some flour." Lisa Lisa interrupted.

"Okay!" Suzie skipped away.

Joseph just stood there, jaw dropping.

"Why don't you do some training with Caesar?" You suggested, cracking a smile.

"Fine, whatever. I'll go hang out with Caesar, and I'll be having fun while YOU two do-whatever-you're-doing, While I train, with CEASAR!" Joseph yelled, storming out of the room.

------

"How dare they, out of all the things- they FORGET." Joseph pouted. "CAESAR ARE YOU EVEN LISTENING"

"To be honest, not really." Caesar stated flatly."

Joseph slumped onto the ground, clawing at the ground as if there was imaginary sand, then lifted his hands up in a motion where the imaginary sand would dissolve away.

"You are so dramatic." Said Caesar.

----
While eating dinner, Joseph stayed quiet throughout the whole. That's rare. Everyone ate their food and left, but you decided to stay behind with Joseph. He hasn't touched his food, spoken, anything. He was just starting blankly at the table.

"Um, Joseph.. I didn't forget."

He immediately jumped up. "What!?"

"I wanted to keep it a secret... It was gonna be a surprise, y'know. But I hate seeing you all sad. So, Happy Birthday."

Joseph instantly pulled you into a suffocating hug, laughing and smiling. "Jo-seph you're c-choking me!!"

In that moment Caesar walked in with a birthday cake in his hands. "Happy birthday my friend."

-------

After the cake, it was late and everyone was just going to bed. You yourself were heading there, until Joseph was leaning against your bedroom door.

"What are you doing?" you ask.

"Where's my present?"

"C'mon you don't need a present"

"iTS MY BIRTHDAY."

"Fine." You went up to him and pulled him down, kissing him softly on the lips for what seemed like an eternity. You pulled away and he kissed you on the forehead, muttering a thank you.

"There's your present you big dork." You smiled affectionately.

Joseph was truly happy. Best birthday ever.

(((yep, happy birthday Joseph. September 27. Hope you enjoyed this because I literally just winged this. I honestly suck at writing rip)