C H A P T E R 3

First lesson: Maths. Great. Just great. Ughhh I hate maths! With an actual passion. Why do I need to sit and do equations which I am never going to need in 'real life'?!?

It's in the second half of the building which means I have to walk for about 10 minutes to get there. And it's 8:55 so I have 5 minutes to get there! I guess I'm going to have to run.

Made it! And the teachers not even here yet :). I actually need to make an effort this year so I take a seat right at the front. At least this year I won't have a teacher that hates me! Well hopefully anyway.

As I am getting out my pen and pencil I hear the teacher walk in but I can't be bothered to look up and most importantly I can't find my pen. I guess I'm gonna have to ask the teacher for one. Great first impression!

"Settle down class!" I'm sure I recognise that voice from somewhere. I look up and ... No no! This can not be happening to me! How? What? When? Why?!? Mr Murray is my teacher! Looks like I'm not the only one who came to UCL from my high school. Wait till I tell Keeley and Trystan! How can I survive another year with his eyes boring into me?!? I can see trystans face now when I tell them. That smirk that leaves a glint in his sparkling green eyes, that makes his hair look even blonder. He looks perfect!

"Miss Brooke?!?" Says mr Murray in a disbelieving tone. Everyone turns to look at me. "What are you doing here?"
"Um I go to school here now". I say very quietly.
"Great. Why couldn't I had at least had one of the nice ones" I hear him mumble. Everyone laughs at me. I feel my cheeks go red.

"Um you've gone a little red" a girl says next to me. " Oh. Is it bad" I say shyly. "It's just a little... Noticeable I suppose". She says hesitantly. "Great first impression then". " I'm Liv" She said with a little chuckle behind her voice. "Jade". I said. "Nice to meet you Jade".

I think I've actually made a friend here!

___________________________
Haven't edited this yet so hope it's okay!
Trystan though 😍
I just wanted to include mr Murray because I thought it would be funny to include some old characters.
New character Liv!
I was supposed to be writing this chapter a couple of days ago but I didn't know what to write and I really want to finish this book so I left it until I could get back into writing.
___________________________
Mia