it has to be a joke...?

Sori POV

"Sori come down stairs!" My mom beg. A few minutes later I could hear her heels clicking down the stairs. I can't believe my dad's boss is sending my father to Norway and my parents are leaving me here alone at the worst time possible. Tomorrow is the day. The day of the first ever purge. Wait, lets start from the beginning.

~Five days ago~

"So Sori, are you going to Simon's party tomorrow?" My best friend Momo asked popping a cherry in her mouth. Me and her where sitting beside each other in the ice cream shop near our high school. Most kids come here during their lunch break to eat or just hang out. Our school cafeteria is in the middle of reconstruction and our teachers told us we could go out during lunch. Just to make sure to come back on time. And since our teacher Mr.Kim is very strick we try to make it back in time. 

"Not plaining on it. But who knows, I may get bored and just drop by for awhile." I said taking a small bite of my ice cream.

"Did I just hear right? The Hwang Sori might attend a party!" A classmate of mine name Sehun said leaning back in his chair.

"Oh shut up. You are just jelouse because you can't go." Momo said sticking up for me.

"That's because he has a broken leg." I said taking another bite of my ice cream not looking at him.

"What do you mean by broken leg? I don't have a broken le-" He was cut off by his chair breaking and everyone's laughter. Even thought I wasn't looking at him I knew his face was red from hate and humiliation.

"I was talking about the chair." I said standing up.

"Why can't you just say that! I swear sometimes you can be a real witch!" Sehun yelled trying to stand up. His friends who's names I can't remember all rushed to his side helping him up. I just walked passed them still hearing Momo laughing behind me.

"I can't believe she did that to you man. Are you alright?" I could barely hear one of his friends ask.

"You are so cold Sori. I swear one day someone is going to get tired of your shit and really hit you back." Momo said walking beside me. She was still holding her ice cream taking large bites.

I haven't always been this rude, cold, mean, or whatever else you can think of. No I use to be shy and quiet, never really messed with anyone. It was all until this kid in middle school cut my hair. After so many years of being quiet and letting everyone just walk all over me I just snapped. So many years of being called names or pushed around just came out on this one kid.

After that no one really messed with me until I got into my senier year of high school. That was the year I met Momo and became friends with her. Like me, she can sometimes be a cold person and quiet. But in a flash she can turn into this bubbly, can't stop laughing type. I swear sometimes I think she is biboler, but she's the greatest friend I could ever ask for.

Momo on the other hand became one of the most popular girls in school on the very first day. With me being friends with her also gave me a slight popularity. People who use to bully me and the ones who complety ignore me are now telling me good morning everyday. It's crazy how things can just turn out.

"But do you think your parents will let you go to a party?" Momo asked as we walked back to the school.

My parents on the other hand are incredible people. My father is one of the best Anesthesiologist in all of South Korea, third best in all of the world. A Germen man ranks first and then a Sweden man comes second. And my mother is one of the best surgeons, with this power they seem to rule more then the president.