morning trouble

Sorry if any mistakes!

Sori's POV~

About ten mintues into our walk Jimin got a phone call. A phone call that was so insanely dramatic both of us stopped breathing. I just stood there watching as Jimin's eyes went wide with horror and shock.

"It's 24 hours now. We have another 12 hours for the purge." Jimin's words just sent me into a panic. Jimin lowered his phone as I could hear a little of the message. This wasn't possible was it? I lost my best friend within 12 hours of the purge. If there is another 12 hours then none of us might not make it.

"Get down." Jimin whispered as we lowered down below a trash can. We watch quietly as a group of young adults started running down the street with guns in their hands. There had to be around fourteen of them but it was hard to keep up when I keep hearing what sounded like bees next to me.

Jimin kept his eyes on the guys as I turned around. The sound I was hearing wasn't bees actually. It was a drone right behind us. At first I didn't think nothing of it. I've seen them around before but then it hit me. Someone is watching us. I quickly grabbed Momo's sword and nocked it down. It made a somewhat large noise followed by Jimin shouting at me in a whisper tone.

"What the hell are you doing?" Jimin asked in a slight angry tone. He knew I made to much noise but it had to be done. I pointed down below at the now broken drone. Jimin's eyes went wide as he knew the same thing I knew. It was watching us.

"Shit! We don't know how long that thing has been following us. We need to move." Jimin quickly grabbed my hand in a slightly harsh way but I didn't mind. I knew the same thing. We need to move quickly. We started running down dark alley ways until we came accross this old street. Only a few run down buildings were standing still but it was mostly quite. Actually a little to quite. Jimin quickly jerked me into another alley as we were both out of breath.

"Okay listen here we need to-" I cut Jimin off as I saw something run behind him into the alley way.

"Someone else is here." I whispered. Jimin pulled out a gun which kind of shocked me for some reason. I watched as Jimin slowly started to move down the alley way towards where the shadow figure just ran. "He was just-" I was cutt off as I felt a sharp pain run throw my side. I felt a electric shock before hearing Jimin scream out my name.

What in the hell just happen?

I woke up to hear someone humming to theirselves. I tried moving around but I seemed to be strapped to something. I opened my eyes only for them to go wild. In front of me was a pile of dead people. Ages from five to eighty-five. My heart was beating so uncontrollable as I tried to figure out where I was. I tried moving my arms but to my horror I was tied with rope to a metal chair. I even tried moving the chair but it was insanely heavy.

"No use darling. I've already tried everything. These guys are pros." I turned to my right to see a girl maybe around my age. Her hair was jet black and longer than mine. Her makeup reminded me of a Western girl and her style of clothing was mostly....black. But to me what stood out the most about her was her boss features. She looks like a girl who can beat your ass.

"Why the hell are we tied up?" I snapped trying to pull on the ropes. Jimin! Where the hell is Jimin? Is he alive? Is he hurt?

"I don't know. You just got here about thirty minutes ago, I've been here for hours. I gave up screaming for help because I know it won't matter." She let out a sigh as she started crack her neck.

"Have you seen a guy about my height, my age. He has brown hair-"

"Yeah they took him off about ten minutes ago. Don't worry. I know for sure they're aren't killing anyone yet. And by the way I'm Sorn." She somehow flashed me a smile and for some reason it calmed me down a little.