trust

"Sori!" Sehun cried out. I woke up and turned to my right to see a clock. It was a little passed one in the morning, but Sehun looked like I was asleep for ten years. I felt someone holding my hand as I turned to the other side of me. Jungkook was beside me holding my hand with a smile on his face. We were on a queen size bed with only the sheets on making me feel very cold.

"We survived this." Jungkook smiled squeezing my hand. I wanted to pull it away but at the moment it was nice.

"How's the two lovebirds going?" A brown hair guy asked walking up. In his hands was a bloody rag and a first aid kit.

"Um, I'm not a lovebird-" I was cut off as Jungkook sat up pulling on my arm a little.

"We are doing great Hoseok." Jungkook cut in smiling brightly at the brown hair guy. Oh this brat is going to get it!

"Oh well great! Sori, well you don't really know yet but I'm Hoseok." The brown hair guy flashed me a warm smile followed by him throwing a candy bar at me. I sat up off the bed just staring at the candy bar. I don't want to eat anything right now.

"Eat it. You need some sugar after getting shot." Hoseok said as another guy walked in with a glass of water.

"Especially if you want us to help you." The other guy spoke handing me the glass of water. I gulped the whole thing down in one second getting cheers from Jungkook. Don't push me Jungkook. "And I'm Jin by the way too. You'll meet the others in just a minute before we head back out okay."

I nodded my head before Jin headed back out with Hoseok right behind him. I found myself lifting up my shirt to see my belly completely stitched up. It looked like I only cut myself a little, nothing like a bullet just went through it. They are good.

"Hoseok and Jin are really good at this kind of stuff, even though they hate blood." Jungkook spoke walking over to my side of the bed. Sehun took a step back as Jungkook reached out his hand for me to take. Not happening.

"I see." I spoke standing up on my own completely ignoring his hand. It only made him laugh a little as I walked over to Sehun.

"Come on we have to find out who killed Momo." I started heading towards the bedroom door when the blue hair guy walked in with the same axe in his hands from earlier. He flashed me a wicked smile before holding out his hand.

"I'm Taehyung." He spoke just staring at me. Looking into his eyes I could sense danger. I don't know about you though.

"And you'll leave her alone, okay." Jungkook walked in front of me heading out the room. I felt Sehun grab my arm before we followed behind Jungkook into a dinning room. In the dinning room I saw Jin, Namjoon, Yoongi, and Hoseok standing around a table full of weopons.

"So who do you want us to find, kill, or something else. You said you needed help." Namjoon asked as he noticed us walking inside. Looking around I could see how run down this place was.

"This gang with this weird Japanese signal killed my best friend. I want them dead." I spoke. I watched as Taehyung jumped up and down staring at Namjoon. Yoongi flashed us a smirk followed by Namjoon letting out a small laugh. Did I sound to harsh or something?

"That's the Niha gang. I guess we are going for the same target." Namjoon pulled out a pack of cigarettes followed by Jin snatching them out his hand.

"I'm sorry they killed you friend Sori. These guys are heartless and cruel. I mean even the leader has killed children. That's why we want Jimin away from them-" Namjoon was cut off as Yoongi started dumping a book bag out making me heart stop.