the night is still young

Forgive please if there is errors

"Hi I'm Johnny." About five minutes after the purge started my bodyguard came up wearing a tux. A little strange, but he said he just came back from a weeding. He's wasn't as I expect...maybe a few inches taller then Sehun, and maybe weighs the same as my dad. Either way he said he was going to stay outside on the front porch for the whole night. I didn't question since with Sehun already in the house it seemed stuffy enough. Plus with Sehun I can trust his dorky self. But with this Johnny guy...I don't know him.

~~~

"Do You have any more cokes?" Sehun asked as he dug through my fridge. It was already a little passed eight or in my case one hour into the purge.

"In the bottom behind the leftover pizza." I yelled back. I grabbed the remote turning it off the stupid kids show Sehun put it on. I kept flipping the channels until I stopped on one.

"Se-Sehun." I called out. I kept screaming out his name until he started running back in the living room with a cold slice of pizza in his mouth.

"What?" He asked with a mouth full. He walked back over taking a seat on the floor once again. I watched as Sehun's pizza dropped out his mouth and landed onto the floor. "Is that-"

"It's downtown. They are broadcasting the freaking purge as it's happening." I said pulling the blanket more closely to complete wrap it around me.

"This is just some sick shit." Sehun said popping his soda open.

"Sehun. If you weren't so scared...what would you do tonight? You know like purge?" I asked looking down at him. I watched as he took a bite of the pizza he just a minute ago dropped on my carpet, which is going to be hell to get out.

"Rob a jewelry store, or a pawn shop. I would say a bank but are you kidding me that stuff looks hard to open. A jewelry shop is easy. But other then that maybe nothing else. Oh wait! I would kidnapped a hundred puppies and keep them in my apartment." Even through everything Sehun did make it possible for me to smile and laugh

"What about you?" Sehun asked taking a large sip of his drink.

"Hmm...maybe destroy my ex's car without feeling I might go to jail for it. Or slap our teachers for being so mean. I've got little stupid things I would do." I said laughing.

"Wonwoo's?" Sehun calmly asked.

"Yeah. The sick shit cheated on me and then lied to my face. Like if you are going to be slut at least speak up about it. Don't hide it like it's some little middle school crush." I snapped.

"There was something I was meaning to tell you about Wonwoo." Out of nowhere Sehun was starting to get serious. Which is unlike him.

"Yeah."

"That girl who Wonwoo was seeing was my lab partner, I found out she was the girl cheating Wonwoo, and maybe sent some of the photos from her phone to yours."

"Come again." I said lost in his words.

"It wasn't her that sent the photos but me when she went to the bathroom. If there is one thing I hate, it's when a guy cheats on a girl. My dad use to do it all the time and I hated it. Every time he broke my mom a little more."

"Are you serious Sehun! I can't believe you did that!" I actually found a smirk coming across my face. Sehun is bad. I didn't know the guy had it in him.

"Okay, now that I'm done confusing my sins how about you tell me where I can sleep the night away." Sehun said standing up.

"Are you seriously going to sleep during the purge hours?" I asked sitting my drink down on the coffee wood table.