New story!!!

Ok I just wanted to say that I'm restarting the whole entire story since what I have been writing is SHIT!! Anyway enjoy!

Frostbites prov:
I can't wait until my sister is finally off her job!!! She's been a cop for at least a month now, so she shouldn't be so fudging late!
Uuuuuhhhhgggg! "Hey,sis" my sister says as she comes out of nowhere.
"Ssssshhhhiiiiiiiiiizzzzzz!" I yell out as I see my sister as she looks at me while giggling.
"Finally! I thought you would never leave work!" I said to my sister as I hugged her tightly.
"Sorry sis, germs have been dealing with oxygen and putting it in the virus world and its getting harder every time I try to track them down every day" my sister says as she takes off her cop coat and putts it on a coat rack in our 50 ft by 60 ft bedroom.
It is quite small for a queen and her sister but I'll take the best I can get from one of my best room designers, besides that's the bedroom not including both our own bathrooms so its ok for a small room.
"Oh! Did you hear!" My sister Scarlett asks as she gets a newspaper.
"Some virus named Measles is ranking up in the virus league and so is Ebole" oh no, this worry's me, if all viruses become unstoppable then humanity might go extinct...I might be the virus queen but I refuse to have a magnificent species go extinct!
"Scarlett! Get my royal assistants! I need to make a new law!" I know so soon.
"Sister, you know I love you but at other law do you possibly need!? All the city's you take hold of are all safe and quiet! All of you kingdom is safe and loved! What possibly do you want from this?" I can tel my sister is mad at me for making a new law without a heads up.
"Reasons" I say as I walk out of the room to see my assistants.

Scarlett- white blood cell with hazel eyes and long hair reaching down to her hips,usually seen wearing a police officer suit.
Height:5 ft,8 inches

Frostbite- white female virus\blood cell with deep blue eyes and white\blue hair and white coated wings with a tail with detaching spikes,body mass of a virus and facial structure of a blood cell,long hair reaching down to hips.
Height:8ft still growing.