Epilogue: Looking Back

A letter for the man I adored for two years.

June 3, 201*

You made it!

Finally you are done on this program! You passed your thesis and now walking on the stage to get the diploma that you've been waiting for from the 5 years of your college life. I'm so proud of you, I am too happy that I feel like my heart will eventually explode. 

I already accepted that there will never be a love story that I can write about the two of us. I completely gave up that idea one year ago. Even though we only had few interactions, I will never forget the time that I conducted an interview of you for my Filipino subject. I recorded your interview and I still keep it until now.

Oh! I also have your picture in my wallet till now. 

We also had our photo together again and I know you will never remember that but it really made me happy. I don't have anything to say to you, I just wish that you will find what your heart truly desires. Please be happy and if ever you find yourself alone and blue, try to think of something that can make you smile because I think of you every time I am down, you're my happy memory. You'll always be the senpai that I will adore even if I get old. 

Continue on expressing yourself through your works, your music and the haiku that you always make. Take care and live your life without having any regrets.

Love,

Jollibee <4