The Search

Dear Kuya Arki,

Few weeks after that magical incident, I tried to look and search for your name.

I turned on my laptop and started looking for your name or even just your nickname.

I don't have any single clue about you, I really don't know how and where to start. I just logged in on my Facebook account and scrolled then click here, click there.

Its just good that I remembered that our college has its own page but still I couldn't find you there. No captions. No tags. No you.

Scroll down. I've been doing that for quite a long time.

I visited the profile of my facilitator on my first day. I went on her friends list and started scrolling. What a stalker, aren't I? 

I scanned every pictures and luckily I found you.

You're holding a placard, saying you need some junior officers for your team. You look too cute on your profile picture, especially your chinky eyes.

I hesitated for a moment if I'll send you a friend request, but then my inner self told me to click the request button and yes man, I really did.

After that, I followed you on twitter and even on Instagram.

When will you accept my request?
When will you try to know me?
When will you notice me?

Why am I such a stalker tho?