I'm Getting Crazy

Dear Kuya Arki,

It did not take a whole day for you to accept my friend request and I'm like, " Woah! We're friends now! We are definitely friends now!" and I jumped until I'm almost out of breath.

I almost liked all of your pictures in Facebook, Instagram and even on Twitter but I realized that you'll probably realize that I'm stalking you so I changed my mind and didn't continue liking all your posts.

I changed my twitter account to private so that you'll never know that I liked all your pictures and tweets. I even retweeted some of your tweets too. You're so humorous in a good way and maybe that's why I'm attracted to you. I feel like you're already close to me but in fact it's the opposite.

I even saved your pictures to my desktop, laptop and cellphone. You really look cute. I want to pinch your cheeks.

Okay... I don't know what to do, I want you to notice me but I'm really scared about this, I don't want you to know me as someone who stalks you. I want you to know me as someone that you can talk and get close to.

I think I'm getting crazy about you. I shouldn't feel this way. I don't even know you personally but every time I look at you it just feel so right.

How can I get your attention?