Chapter Eight

Jims hand gently brushed across her stomach as he came up behind her quickly grabbing the hand with the knife in. "I hope you weren't planning on killing me little Holmes.... That's not very nice" he whispered into her ear. She shivered and looked down to see his hand but it was pitch black, she couldn't see anything. "Not stalking me I hope. That's very creepy" she said in a sarcastic tone making Jim chuckle. "You need to stop with this .... This attitude of yours." He said easily gripping the knife out of her hand and dropping it on the floor. "Attitude? You killed my brother I have a right to hate you." She said pushing his hand off her stomach. This just made Jim smirk, he couldn't have her which just made him want her more. "So say if I didn't kill your brother ..... Then what? You'd go back to your boring life at Baker Street hmm? Come on Ella.... You know you need more." He purred and put his hand on her hip pulling her back to his body making her eyes close as she felt his heartbeat against her back. "So say if you didn't kill my brother ..... You wouldn't be here right now ..... You'd be with some pretty made up blonde. I'm not a toy." She said pushing him away again. "But you did kill my brother and that won't change." She snapped. "Oh I wouldn't be too sure about that." He said switching the lights on. "Did you ever really .... Really check sherlocks body?" He asked taking a step forward. "Did you examine it, see him fully..... Hmm? No I know you didn't, otherwise we wouldn't be here." He said with a sigh. "But I'm not disappointed, I quite like annoying you, it's fun" he smiled and loosened his tie and undid his top button on his shirt. "Sherlocks not dead." He said bluntly. "Even though I'm amused you didn't figure it out I guess that's all down to .... How does he put it? Human error? Letting yourself care? I guess he didn't care about leaving you behind." Ella looked at him and instead of being angry like Jim expected her to be she just looked at him completely heartbroken. Her eyes glossed over with tears and her hands dropped to her sides like she was about to break down.

------------------------------------------
JIMS POV:

Oh god..... Is she? Is she crying? Did I make her cry? Shit..... I can't deal with crying women.... Or anyone for that matter. Oh god now what do I do. Ella turned away from him and tried to keep herself together. "Get out, you've done enough." Her voice broke at the end which seemed to hit a soft spot with Jim. She's so delicate. I can't hurt her I just want to hold her and make her feel better ...... Ugh what? No I'm a criminal... Not attached I can't ...
"I'm sorry." Ella said wiping her cheeks. "I'll leave you alone." Leave me alone? No no... Don't do that! He sighed quietly and bit his lip just watching her not knowing really what to do. He took a few steps forward and gently turner her hips so she was facing him.
"I would have told you sooner ...... But I needed an excuse to see you."

Little Holmes On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara