Chapter Thirteen.

Once we arrived at the cottage in the middle of nowhere a tall handsome man was waiting outside. He was dressed in a well tailored suit and smirked as Jim pulled up "bags are in the back Moran" Jim said as he walked over to Ella's door and helped her out. "Me and you have some business to take care of before dinner" he said taking her hand. "What kind of business?" She asked as she walked inside with him but she was now too distracted by the huge well decorated cottage. "Like it?" Jim said looking down at her. "I'll show you around later, but for now" he said grabbing her hips and pulling her up to carry. She squealed and held his shoulders tightly "you've kept me waiting long enough" he said carrying her upstairs to the bedroom. "I might just keep you waiting then" she smirked and Jim stopped and put her down "I would have to punish you then" he said sounding serious. "You wouldn't dare, then you wouldn't get to use all the nice toys on me" she smirked. Jim pushed her back on the bed and crawled over her "I can do what I want Ella because I know you want it, I know exactly what you want" he purred her her ear. "Come on, entertain me....." he said sitting up "strip" he said kicking his shoes off and loosening his tie. Ella blushed but gladly got up. She stood in front of the bed and turned her back to Jim while she slowly pushed her skirt off and unbuttoned her shirt. "Now do you want my panties off too?" She laughed as the bedroom door swung open and Seb stood in the doorway making Elena jump to cover herself. Seb only smirked and came in placing a bag on the side "don't worry Ella we share sometimes" he laughed "Ella this is Seb" he said looking between them. "Share? What do you mean by that?" She asked holding her shirt shut. "Well me and Seb like to share a lot of things......" which made Elena go bright red and Seb chuckled "adorable. I shall leave you to it" he said leaving the room. "You mean be with both of you?" She said looking over at Jim in shock. "Only if you want to, I want to please you" he said pulling her onto his lap "we will treat you like a queen, you'll love it" he smirked as his fingers wrapped around her thong and ripped it off making her jump. "Mycroft and Sherlock are going to kill you" she laughed "I am meant to be the innocent Holmes" she said starting to undo his belt. "Oh no you don't" he said grabbing her hands "I'm doing all the work, you just follow my instructions" he said laying her on the bed "be a good girl...."

He took off his jacket and threw it to the side "oh boy have I been dreaming about this" he said going into the bad Seb had brought upstairs. He pulled out her butt plug and put it on the bed beside them before parting her legs. "Don't be quiet, I want to hear every moan you have" he said looking up at her as he started to kiss her thighs and reached his hands up to pull her shirt and bra away. "We need different clothing" he said putting a blindfold on her "now relax"
Jims hands were all over her but nothing happened until his kissed her softly and his hand stroked down her side and down to part her legs and kissed down her stomach slowly and teasingly. Ella smiled to herself and gasped as soon as she felt him lick up her slit. She shook a little and Jim quickly pulled off his pants and boxers before holding her thighs and licking over her heat like he was desperate for her which made Ella let out a breathless moan. She gripped the bed covers and wiggled her hips against him. It seemed to go on for hours, his hot tongue making her wetter than she already was. He pushed and pushed until she was about to cum and then pulled away "not yet kitten" he purred and quickly grabbed a condom, ripping it open and put it on. "Are you okay?" He checked as he rubbed the head of his thick member up and down her heat making her answer with a sweet moan. "I'll take that as a yes" he smirked and took her arms pinning them to the bed as he slowly pushed into her. He watched as his member filled her, he grunted in pleasure and started to push into her at a steady pace. He carried on being gentle until he couldn't take it anymore and he pushed her hips deep into the bed as he pushed harder and bit his lip. Ella gasped at the sudden burst of pleasure and arched her back only encouraging Jim to carry on. Ella was on the edge of cumming, she didn't think she could hold on any longer but she didn't want it to end. As soon as Jim leaned down and bit her neck gently she couldn't hold on and she came with a loud moan.
"Oh Ella" he smirked as he carried on to ride out her orgasm. "My turn" he smirked and carried on until he came into the condom and left Ella looking exhausted. "I think you look at your best like this" he smirked and took off her blind fold. "One last thing" he said picking up her toy "I want you to keep this in, it would make me really happy" he purred and Ella nods quickly wanting to keep him happy. She rolled over and got on her hands and knees as he added some lube and pushed in in. "Hmm my Ella" he said kissing her hips as Ella had to take a moment to get used to the feel "lets go and show Sebastian" he smirked.

////////////////////////////////////////////
Don't forget to vote and comment what you think!!