Chapter Fourteen.

Elena was now lay on the sofa downstairs in Jims shirt and a blanket over her while Jim and Seb were finishing off dinner. The feeling of being around Jim was odd. Elena was usually so strong and followed the rules but since meeting Jim she had broken them all and her brothers were surely going to kill her when they found out. As for Seb..... well he hadn't talked to her much but he did give her a few looks which always made her weak at the knees. Jim wanted Elena to be able to be with Seb the way she was with him but she had to take it slow. She already felt guilty for sleeping with Jim so soon. Everything he had showed her and done to her she loved and made her crave more but she had to try and restrain herself.
"Are you tired?" A deep voice said which made her jump a little. Seb was stood in the doorway very tall and as messy hair and a slightly sweaty face from cooking. "Ummm..." was all she could get out as she stared at him which only made him smirk. "I hope Jim hasn't worn you out too much" he said coming over and sitting next to her. God he smelt amazing and now he was close she could see just how tight his shirt was against his muscles. She said up at an awkward angle as she still wasn't used to the feel of Jims favourite toy he had insisted she keep in. "I'm not making you uncomfortable am I?" He said watching her wriggle around. "No.... no course not." She said getting embarrassed and made herself sit still.
"Here...." he said moving her so her head was on his lap. Seb now had a great view of her breasts in Jims half open shirt. "Does it hurt still?" He asked as his hand stroked over her arse. She bit her lip and shook her head a little. "Just feels different" she said keeping still while sebs hand felt for any sign of panties on her. "Will Jim not mind?" She said quickly as she didn't want to disappoint him. "He's encouraging it" he whispered in her ear making her shiver. The whole avoiding Seb for a while wasn't going to work out if he was going to do this.
"Won't dinner be ready soon?" She said rubbing her thighs together. "I think my dinner is ready now" he said laying her down on the sofa. "Don't worry if Jim comes in, you'll be making him happy" he said now leaning over her body. "I do want to make him happy" she said looking down at sebs body "he wants you to be happy too" he said as his head slowly went down her body. "Tiger!" Jim called out "come help me with dinner" he said from the kitchen which made Ella whimper as she needed someone now, she was aching to be touched. "Sorry little one, boss needs me" he said getting up and leaving her a hot mess. Ella sat up and looked around trying to control herself before Jim came in completely oblivious. "Dinners out are you coming in?" He said messing with his hair. "Yeah..... I'm coming" she said getting up and coming over to him and Jim too her hips behind her leading her into the kitchen and sitting her down in the middle of Seb and himself.
Dinner was torture. All she could think about was running upstairs and pleasing herself after now Seb had left her. She ate quickly and when she finished she looked at Jim "i need to use the bathroom" she said getting up and rushing upstairs to the bedroom. She got there just as her phone started to ring. Sherlock Holmes popped up on the screen so she answered without even thinking but didn't speak. "Ella...... it's Sherlock" he spoke awkwardly as usual "umm, I'm sorry about probably shocking you like this but I need you to come home." She stayed silent for a few seconds "you didn't surprise me i knew you were alive ..... you and Mycroft have your secrets and i have mine" she said coldly. "Ella I'm sorry I couldn't have you hurt. Just come home and we can talk" before she could answer the phone lost signal and cut out. "Shit...." she said rushing to the window to try and find some bars but nothing so she sent him a text [I am home. My new home. Not doubt Mycroft knows where I am, but I'm happy. Leave me alone -EH] she sent it in hopes that her phone would find signal and eventually send when it could. She wasn't in the mood anymore after that so she went back downstairs to the living room where Seb and Jim were. "Hey you" Jim smiled and held his arms open and she went over and sat on his lap leaning on him and stayed silent. "What's the matter?" He whispered. She shrugged and glanced over at the TV. "I thought you didn't have one here" she said as she watched Seb put a DVD on "oh I do. But it doesn't come out often, I would usually be entertaining you in other ways but I think you might have had enough" he chuckled and pulled the blanket over them.
Ella tried to block out thinking of her brothers. She couldn't believe how they had lied to her and she hated it. She couldn't just go back and act like nothing was wrong. Besides ...... she was happy here. Even if it was with Jim.

A week had gone by since they had been at Jims cottage, Ella and Jim had been going at it like bunnies any chance they got but Seb was yet to join until now. "Ella can you come down" Jim called upstairs and he sorted his tie out. Ella came down with a smile on her face "yes?"
She said coming over and giving him a kiss "I have to go on some work business and I might not be back until later on tonight" he said sitting her down. Ella didn't look happy but she couldn't exactly stop him. "Why can't I come with you?" Which made Jim sigh "it's dangerous work, I wouldn't forgive myself if anything happened to you, it's not work you want to see" he said taking her hand "hmm okay...." she said looking down "Seb will still be here though" he said lifting her chin "he will take you out or entertain you here if you like, I know he's not talked to you much but hopefully you'll get to know him while I'm away" he said and kissed her softly "promise me you'll try?" Ella nods a little "yeah.... okay, just try not to be gone too long" she said sitting on his lap so she could hug him. He sat and hugged her for as long as he could before he had to go. He kissed her at the door and got into his car driving away. She sighed and shut the door.
Seb was out in the garden lifting weights as he did every morning. Ella watched him from the window for a while before going out. "Umm... would you like some tea?" She said playing with the end of her skirt. Seb stopped and pulled his shirt off to wipe the sweat from his head away. God his body was amazing. His abs were so defined and covered in a slight layer of sweat making them even more attractive "we got anything colder? I know it's morning but I wouldn't mind a beer" he said with a smile making her almost swoon. "Oh umm yeah I think we have some hang on..." she said rushing back into the house so he didn't see her cheeks go red. Ella came back with a beer for him and put it on the table next to his weights "does this not tire you out?" She asked curiously. "Depends how much I do....." he said looking over her "maybe you can help me?" He said as he took the beer and downed half the bottle. "Help you how?" She frowned. He tapped his lap as he sat on his bench. She hesitated before coming over and sitting on his hips "now what?" She said as he lay back and held her hips "now you just sit there and look pretty" he said as he started to do some sit ups. She watched him with a smile until his crotch started to slowly rub against her panties. Oh god these next few hours were going to be exciting.